Chapter 15

Matthew's POV
        Mom and Bobby were talking about Bobby's college plans when I decided to let everyone on Twitter know I was moving to California. The responses I got from almost everyone was amazing and made me feel even more better about my decision to pack up and go so soon. When Bobby and I made our way up to my room, I plopped down on my bed. Almost all of my things were packed up and all of what I was taking with me tomorrow was in the right hand corner of my room. "Are you ready to investigate, Mr. Lover Boy?" Bobby elbowed me, which caused me to snap out of my daydreaming. I grabbed my laptop off the floor and started to log in when Bobby gasped. "What is it, Bobby? You gave me a heart attack!" Bobby placed her screen towards me and pointed out what the big fuss was about. My jaw dropped at the sight of what I just read. "No way, Bobby. No friggin way." Bobby got up and started jumping on my bed. "Matthew, she's going to be there.tomorrow when you get off the plane. Serenity is going to be there. Oh my God." I couldn't help myself and couldn't contain what I was feeling, so I started jumping around with her. "This means she has to live close to Los Angeles, Bobby. We've figured some of this out already. If she's there tomorrow, I can actually meet her. Bobby, oh my goodness, this is perfect." She started to scream and made me fall on the floor from laughing so hard.
        The rest of the night, we scrolled through tweets and countless pictures, but nothing really told us anything we didn't already know or needed to know. Bobby and I stayed up as late as our bodies allowed and talked about tomorrow and simple things. In my mind, I thought about how tomorrow was going to be an emotional day for my family, and Bobby. Even though I'm not going to go and never return, it's still hard on them. For me, it's an exciting thing to do, but I am a little worried about how I am going to cope without my parents being with me for a while. Bobby was dozing off quickly and that made my mind switch over to thoughts about Serenity. Tomorrow could be the day that I meet her, but I don't know how it's all going to work out. I can't just tell her my number or anything like that, but I can't not tell her what has been going on lately. When the time comes, I'll just come up with the plan then. I fell asleep with my mind on Serenity and my bestfriend, Bobby, sprawled out on my chest.