Chapter 7 (Short chapter)

Matthew's POV

          My mind was still on Serenity as I finished up my spree on Twitter. I don't know what I should do about this situation. Maybe I should talk to my mom or brother, but maybe my sister would have the best advice. Nash? No, not today. I'll just wait it out. I layed, sprawled out, on my floor for the next couple of hours, trying to think of a plan. It can't be just a good, average plan. It has to be one where I won't get caught in the process of trying to find my mystery girl. Why did I just call her mine? I haven't even met her and haven't even known of her for a full day, and I'm already into her this much. Although it may sound weird, I wanted to find Serenity without following her and asking her. When I was scrolling through her tweets, I kept seeing a girl with her. Her name was Lizzie, and from what I could make out of it all, she was Serenity's bestfriend. If worse came to worse, I could follow Lizzie, DM her about all of this, and see how I could actually meet Serenity. I know I will have to make sure this is all safe to do, but when that time comes, I'll do it. Right now, my main objective is finding out where she lives, finding out where she lives, and if it's even possible to meet up with her. At this moment, all I knew was her name was Serenity Gallimore, she must live by a beach because the picture, and her bestfriend may be Lizzie. It's not much, but I'm determined to find this girl.