"Oh man. Where your show tonight?"

"Where you at then tomorrow we hit Las Vegas, Saturday NC and SC, Sunday LA. You coming tonight right?"

" No, I got something to do."

"Man the only night I get to see you and got something to do."

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever Toni. I gotta go."

"But J—." She hung up and I started laughing. She got pissed real quick, she'll be alright though. I got dressed going down to the flower shop, I was actually going to surprise her tonight.  I bought a ass of stuff yesterday that Gil was gonna put in her hotel room. I bought the bouquet going back to my house, gathering the stuff.

"Ton-T!" Gil was already waiting for me in my driveway.

"Hey boo, Come in."

"Ouu baby boo this nice."

"Thanks." Over the course of knowing Janet, Gil and I became a little close. He's a real good friend like he's pure, his energy and all.

"T now really, she don't need all that."

"Who said all of it was for her." I arched my brow looking at him.

"Biiitch strawberry been turning yo ass out."

"It's not always strawberry."

"Oh lord they becoming one."  We laughed and helped him put the stuff in.

"You might just make her cry."

"I hope not."

"Well all I know is that she loves you."

"I love her too, thanks Gil l."

"Anytime boo I love helping in these situations." He left and I went back in calling her. I got declined every time, she was real life pissed.

"This bitch gone an—."

"This bitch gone do what?" She answered

"Love me just like I love her."

"Yea I bet, what you want?"

"What you wearing?"

"Why."

"Bitch I just asked a question."

"Don't be calling me no bitch Toni."

"Whatever Janet you pissed for nun Ian even bout to entertain it."

"Say no mo." I hung up on her, that woman right there be on some shit.

Janet

That girl right there she be on some other stuff.

"Damitaa!"

"What Gil."

"Hold up, lemme look round and see who you catching attitude with."

"My bad Gil it's just that... this the only night I'll see her before the tour is over and she's not even coming. I know I'm too old to be acting this way but I can't help it. I miss her an—."

"You love her."

"Yea."

" I know."

"I really wish she could come, I guess I'll call her tonight and apologize."

"That might work but come on you gotta get ready." He drugged me out my dressing room and straight to Preston.

"Queen, have a seat."

"Work your magic Preston."

"Of course, we about to have these hoes gagging."

" yasss darling." Gil said as he sat there on his phone. It took Preston bout a good hour, not to brag but I looked good.

"Wardrobe." Gil came in with my first set I had at least 44 minutes to get dressed and on stage. I took a good 10 just for my hair.

"On in 20."

"Damn."

I hurried and got dressed saying a quick prayer and stepping out.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

I really wished Toni was here, she's like my peace when my nerves start to take over. About 50 minutes in the show I started come back to me, the crowd started singing and it really warmed my heart.

"Suddenly the memories came unto me in my mind..." for some reason the crowd got a little quiet. I began to turn around until I heard a very familiar voice.

"How can i be strong I've asked my self time and time I've said.. that I'll never fall in love with you again." I smiled brightly getting up to hug her.

"I swear, you gone get it."

"What I do?" I took a good look at her, in my opinion she was beautiful.

"I love you."

"I love you more."she let go going backstage.

"That you guys was my beautiful soon to be fiancée."

"She fine." One guy in the front row said and I looked directly at him.

"I know and she's mines." I continued with the show. It was great, this city always showed out.

"Great show J."

"Thanks kids."

"Janet you showed your ass tonight, you seen Toni and started showing out."

"Well she's my motivation. If I could I'd have her by my side all the time."

"Awn. You coming for drinks."

"Yea ima take a quick shower at my hotel, I'll be there." I grabbed my keys heading out

"Sure you will." I wondered what he meant but blew it off. I drove back, going to my room. I know y'all prolly like why ian stay with Toni, here's the thing if I did there wouldn't be no show or nothing cause I would not have moved from that bed.

I walked in and it felt strange, like there was another person here. I turned on the lights and there on the bed was a ass of stuff. Which could only mean one person. I turned around and there she stood with a big ass bouquet of roses.

"Looking for me." She smiled at me as I went up to her.

"You shouldn't have."

"I wanted to, you always do stuff for me its time I do a lil something for you." I held her body close to mines, letting it then dawn on me that she barely had any clothes on, igniting the fire inside of me.

"Well thank you."

"Anything for you."

"Anything?"

"Mhm."

"Well how bout since we only have one night maybe we could—."

"A step ahead of you." She took her shirt off and sat on the counter. I'm blessed in so many ways.

Gil: where you at?

I can't make it

Gil: Go break her back.

Most definitely