Chapter 34: Closure

Comenzar desde el principio

(Y/n) stood up and looked to Nora before giving her a thumbs up.

(Y/n): "Nice thinking." he told her.

Nora just grinned as she looked over towards Ren for prays.

Jaune: "Wait, does that mean you're going to kill someone?" he asked.

Ruby stood up and quickly walked in front of (Y/n) with a determined look in her eyes.

Ruby: "No killing." she stated.

(Y/n): "I mean, I already killed a countless number of people already... but no I won't kill someone. I swore that I was done with killing after the war, though some rules are meant to be broken eventually. Either way, I plan on looking for an already dead body when the time comes. I'll stumble upon one eventually. Besides, it's not like we actually know that this will work. I never had another vessel before, for all I know, I might just assimilate the dead body and acquire a different appearance but remain attached to Maka. This is just a test to see if I can do something. If I can't, then at least I have something to heal myself with." he stated her.

Ruby: "...fine..." she said not sure how to feel about his plan.

Ruby reached into her pocket and pulled out her scroll to see if Weiss was in range only to see that she had no signal. Ruby smiled as she reached up to her earpiece as (Y/n) suddenly snapped his head towards the forest.

Ruby: "Alright guys, this is it. Blake, you're up." she said through her earpiece.

...nothing.

Ruby: "Blake?" she called to her.

There was no response.

Ruby looked back to the rest of the group with a worried look in her eyes.

Ruby: "Yang, what's going on?" she asked.

Yang: "...I don't know." she responded.

After a few seconds, they heard Weiss through their earpieces with the sound of Maria laughing in the background.

Weiss: "Ruby, we're in trouble. Cordo's onto us and Maria isn't helping! Why is the radar still up?" she asked.

Ruby: "We don't know. Blake isn't responding." she stated.

(Y/n): "Hmmm... something is wrong with her." he stated as he began walking towards Maka.

The group looked over to him in confusion.

Oscar: "What do you mean?" he asked.

(Y/n): "I feel... two separate negative emotions towards the radar tower. One of them is in fear and the other... is filled with anger and hatred. If I have to guess by the lack of communication from Blake, something is happening over there." he stated feeling himself being drawn towards that direction.

Yang: "...keep the ship in one piece, I'm going to check it out!" she said before the sound of her motorcycle was heard before she cut off her communication.

Nora: "Maybe we should fly over to help Yang and Blake first?" she asked.

(Y/n): "Already on it." he stated.

They looked over to see (Y/n) already halfway into turning into his cloud form and began to engulf Maka. All they could do was watch as the black cloud wrapped around her body before large black feather wings sprouted out. None of them were able to make a word as Maka found herself being pulled upward as the wings began to fly her towards the radio tower.

After a moment of startled screaming from Maka, she calmed down as she looked around to find herself flying through the air. This brought back memories of when she first did this with the (Y/n) she knew before he died. A small smile formed on her face before she thought back to what (Y/n) said about trying to find another body to be attached to so he wouldn't be forced to be stuck with Maka. Her smile slowly shrank away as she continued to think about it.