RANT

I saw this post on Instagram and like I'm mad.

also y'all don't have to agree with the stuff I say I'm just saying what I think and stuff.

Istg

Istg. I HATE THESE PEOPLE. like don't they have any human decency. Bullying other people is so wrong. I love Chan so much because he helped me out when I'm sad or just having a bad day in general. Chan doesn't deserve this treatment. He is the best leader. He cares about his members and fans so much and he works so hard to make us happy. I WANT TO BE THERE FOR HIM IRL. I have so many things I want to say to him irl but I probably won't ever get to meet him. Chan is actually the sweetest human and he trained for SVEN LONG YEARS to make his dreams come true. He struggled a lot with almost loosing two of his members  and like I just want him to take a break from everything. I want him to rest. I want him to take a break from those Vlives because of their comebacks. He's probably exhausted from all of that and he still does these things for us and what does he get this shit. He literally just laughed when he read those comments. HE READ THEM. HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GOING TO CRY. I want him to know that all the real STAY out there will always be there for him and the other members. I want him to know he can always came to us when he's feeling sad like how he's always there for us.

And like even if he wasn't an idol I would still fight whoever fucking messes with him or tells him mean things. He's a regular human just like the rest of us. He just has a job that not many people have. He really doesn't deserve this. We don't deserve him.

AND THESE HAD THE AUDACITY TO COMMENT ABOUT HOW SULLI SHOULD HAVE LIVED AND NOT HIM. THEY ARE BOTH PRECIOUS ANGELS AND NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE. SULLI IS AN AMAZING PERSON. CHAN IS ALSO AN AMAZING PERSON. I WILL LITERALLY FIGHT WHOEVER COMMENTED THOSE THINGS.

And also BLACKPINK AND BTS ARENT THE ONLY FUCKING KPOP GROUPS. YEAH THEY ARE POPULAR BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN GO ONTO OTHER GROUPS LIVES AND SAY THAT THEY ARE FLOPS. LIKE JUST STAN YOUR FAVS AND LEAVE OTHER GROUPS ALONE IF YALL GONNA BE MEAN.

IM DISAPPOINTED IN THIS GENERATION.

Thank you for reading this feel free to comment how you feel too.

LETS CHEER UP OUR HERO CHAN TOGETHER STAY!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️