Chapter 11

"JEONGIN!!!!" Hyunjin screamed. Jeongin was standing right in front of Hyunjin taking the bullet for him.
Jeongin: Don't worry I'm fine my love. Remember I have magic.
A beautiful white lily grew on his wound and the bullet hole disappeared.
Hyunjins parents stood there in shock.
Hyunjins mom: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??!! HES A FREAK!!!
Hyunjins Dad: HES MORE THAN A FREAK!, HES A MONSTER!!!
Hyunjins dad tried to shoot more bullets at them but Jeongin casted the bubble protection spell. Eventually the gun ran out of bullets and his dad quickly reloaded it and started shooting again. Jeongin started to get irritated.
Jeongin: THATS ENOUGH!
He used his air magic to smack the gun out his hands.
Jeongin: I'm tired of this shit! I'm going to end this right now. I reached into my pocket and called the police before his parents could do anything else. Jinnie, the police will be here soon. I put an earth barrier around them so they couldn't do anything in the mean time.
15 minutes later the police finally showed up and he took down the barrier and let the police take them away.
Hyunjin: it's finally over. I'm free.
He walked over to Jeongin and pulled him into a tight hug.
Hyunjin: Thank you. So much.
Jeongin: It was nothing. Heheh. We are finally free my love.
Hyunjin: yeah, let's go meet up with the boys and tell them what happened today.
Jeongin: Okay. They're going to be fucking shook.
Hyunjin: I know right, after all of this crazy stuff that happened just a few weeks ago.
They meet up with the boys at their usual spot at the park and told them what happened.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" "Y'ALL DID THIS ALL THIS SHIT WITHOUT TELLING US!" They all screamed at the same time.
Hyunjin and Jeongin nervously laughed while rubbing the back of their necks.
Jeongin: heheh yeah.
Chan: Well I'm glad that's over but, NEXT TIME TELL US BEFORE YOU TWO DO SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE THAT!
Seungmin: Channie calm down. Jeongin is powerful and I know they would protect each other.
Woojin: our baby is right. No need to be worried. Look they came back in one piece and healthy.
Chan: yeah you two are right. He kissed woojin and seungmin each on the cheek. I love you both.
Woojin/Seungmin: we love you too channie.
Minho: Hey guys my baby is getting hungry can we go eat please?
Felix: sure. Where to?
Changbin: ooh lets go to that new cafe they opened near school called Jin's cafe.
They all agreed and packed into Chans car and drove to the cafe.
Chan: You lazy asses need to learn how to drive yourselves. I'm always driving you kids.
They got to the cafe and ordered a shit ton of food and talked for a while. When they finished they all split the bill and went home to cuddle with their boyfriends.