Chapter 7

FELIX LOOKS SO GOOD IN A SUIT IM CRYING.
ANYWAY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. ❤️

Saturday 10am~
Hyunjin P.O.V
I woke and saw innie sleeping peacefully there with the sun shining on his beautiful chubby cheeks and his long pretty eyelashes. I couldn't help but coo at him. He's so perfect. I'm so lucky to have an amazing boyfriend like him. I thought.
I just wish that he didn't have to go through all this. What kind of parent doesn't want their child? And why do they want to kill him for no reason? He doesn't deserve this. I wish I could help. My poor baby boy. My thoughts got Interrupted when Jeongin was panicking about something. Hyung! What's wrong why are you crying! I felt something wet on face. I am crying.
Oh it's nothing baby boy don't worry about it.
Jeongin: Your lying. Tell me.
Ughh fine. I was just thinking about how you have to go through all this shit! You don't deserve it! I wish I could help but I can't and it makes me feel so guilty and sad that I can't help the one I love so much!
Jeongin: babe... that's so sweet. This my fight to finish and I promise it will be over soon my love. Then we can spend the rest of our amazing lives with all of our best friends.
A tear rolled down jeongins cheek. Hyunjin quickly wiped it off and pulled him into a passionate kiss. They pulled apart with their foreheads touching.
"I love you so much" they said at the same time.
Later they decided to go out and have some quality time together before Jeongin had to go back to training. They went to the movies and a cute little cafe nearby and talked for a little bit while drinking their coffees . Now they were at the park under a nice big tree with hyunjin laying his head on jeongins lap. Jeongin was playin with jinnies long soft black hair and he remembered the bracelets.
Jeongin: oh jinnie, I have something to give you.
Hyunjin: what is it baby?
Jeongin took out a small pastel blue box covered in little stars and planets and a cute pink ribbon wrapped around it.
"Open it" Jeongin says smiling.
Hyunjin slowly untied the ribbon and opened the box.
Oh my god! Baby boy... I love it. Inside was a bracelet that had jeongins and hyunjins Initials written in calligraphy along with little charms that Jeongin made to represent their relationship. 
Hyunjin: I will treasure it forever. Thank you baby.
Jeongin: hehe. I have one too. Look. Jeongin rolled up his sleeve to reveal a matching bracelet.
Hyunin: UWU THATS SO DAMN CUTE! WE ARE THE DEFINITION OF COUPLE GOALS!
Jeongin got red and told him to shut up but he wouldn't so Jeongin cut him off by kissing him on the lips. Their kiss lasted for a good while until they ran out of breath.
7:00pm~
Jeongin was training outside in the backyard for a few hours now while Hyunjin was cooking dinner for them or at least trying to. Jeongin needed a little break so he went into the kitchen and stood their SHOOK. The whole kitchen was a mess and there was smoke everywhere and a Hyunjin panicking and sobbing in the corner about how he failed to be a boyfriend that could cook for his hardworking baby. It looks like he's not training until tomorrow.
Jeongin sighed and casted a spell that cleaned the whole mess and he went over to his whinny boyfriend and told him that it was okay and that he would do the cooking for now on. He told Hyunjin to wash up while he cooks dinner.
Jeongin got ingredients for fried rice and started to clean the rice and put it into the rice cooker while he cut the vegetables and meat. He fried everything together and put it into two bowls. Just on time Hyunjin came down with his hair slightly wet and walked over to the dinner table and sat down and started eating.
When they were done Hyunjin offered to do the dishes but Jeongin said it was okay and casted a spell that would do it for him.
"Oh shit, I almost forgot you could do that." Hyunjin said.
"Haha. Let's go upstairs and cuddle you big baby." Jeongin teased.
"HEY YOUR THE BABY HERE!" Hyunjin yelled.
Jeongin: yeah, yeah whatever you say babe.
Once they got to their bedroom, oh yeah they live together now because hyunjins parents kicked him out for being gay. But that's a story for another time. We don't talk about it. Anyway they got into bed and watched a few Disney movies and fell asleep into each others arms.