Chapter 16

A few years later they all got married and graduated college and found their dream job.
Minho and Felix are dance teachers for people of all ages, Jeongin is a singer and kindergarten teacher, Chan, Changbin, and Jisung formed a rapping/singing group called 3racha, with their boyfriends as their BIGGEST FANS, Seungmin is a singer/ model with Hyunjin. Woojin is a choir teacher for a high school.
Hyunjin P.O.V
I just got done with a photo shoot and I'm on my way back home to my lovely husband.
I got home and opened the door to see Jeongin sleeping on the couch. "Aish I told him not to wait for me when I come home late."
I walked over to the couch and picked him bridle style and carried him to our room. I placed him down on the bed and took a nice hot shower and changed into a T-shirt and basketball shorts. I laid down next to Jeongin and played with his soft hair. I eventually fell asleep.
Next morning~
Jeongin woke up and untangled himself from Hyunjin and did his morning routine and made  them breakfast. While he was cooking he felt arms wrapping around his waist.
Jeongin: Good morning Jinnie.
"Good morning baby." Hyunjin said as he kissed his cheek. Hyunjin unwrapped his arms from him and sat down on the counter with his legs hanging from the edge of the table waiting for his husband to finish with breakfast. A few minutes later he was done and now they are eating while talking.
Jeongin: how was work yesterday babe?
Hyunjin: it was tiring cause I didn't get to see you all day.
Jeongin: STOP MAKING ME BLUSH YOU DORK! I hit him lightly on the shoulder. And course him being the DRAMA queen that he is he pretended to cry and I rolled my eyes and laughed. Oh how can I make you forgive me. I said sarcastically.
Hyunjin: Kiss me.
And so Jeongin did. It was going to just be a quick kiss but it turned into a full on make out session. They pulled apart with their foreheads touching.
"I love you." They both said at the same time.
They spent the rest of the day playing around forgetting about the dishes since it was their day off from work and they finally get to spend some quality time together.