chapter 2

After school~
no one p.o.v
jeongin: ALRIGHTY BITCHES LETS GO!
They drove to the mall and picked out as many outfits they could find. they decided on a more cool concept because they lowkey HIGHKEY wanted to impress them tomorrow.
Here's what they got:
Jeongin:

 Here's what they got: Jeongin:

Felix:

Seungmin:

Seungmin:

Jisung:

The next day~ They wore their outfits and put on a little bit of makeup and when they arrived the whole school was SHOOK

The next day~
They wore their outfits and put on a little bit of makeup and when they arrived the whole school was SHOOK.
"WOAH THE NERDS GLOWED UP"
"IKR WHAT THE FUCK"
"DAMN THEY HOT ASF"
They smirked and went to their lockers to grab their books and went to class. 
Lunch time~
Felix: finally I'm starving!
Seungmin: same sis! Let's get some food.
Jisung/ jeongin: can you guys get us food pleaseee we will save a table for us.
Felix: ughh fine you lazy asses.
Thank you we love you! They said at the same time.
Seungmin: yeah yeah we love you too.
They got their food and started to eating and talking when the princes came in every single FUCKING girl started to scream again expect for the four boys, they were staring at them with awe because of how beautiful they always look. 
Jisung: is it just me or are they walking towards us.
Seungmin: OH MY GOD THEY ARE!
Felix: OH SHIT IM NOT READY!
Jeongin's eyes turned pink without even realizing it.
Chan: hey cuties mind if we sit here with y'all?
Felix: N-No we don't m-mind right guys?
Yeah we don't mind the rest of them said.
Hyunjin: those pink contacts look beautiful on you jeongin.
Jeongin: Thank y-ou. He says as his eyes turn a brighter pink.
Changbin: you guys still up for after-school?
Yeah! Of course!
The boys left to go do whatever bad boys do during school. Jeongin and them talked some more until a group of five girls came to them.
Why are you talking with them nerds?
Felix: why do you care Jessica?
Jessica: because ugly fags like y'all don't deserve to talk with them. They were quite until  jeongin spoke up.
Jeongin: what did you say slut?
Jessica: did you just call me a slut?
Jeongin: yeah I did. What are you going to do about it? You slept with almost every guy in school and you dress like one so...
Jessica: YOU BITCH!
She slapped him so HARD on the face that it made an eco and the whole cafeteria was silent.
Jeongins looked down as his eyes turned red. Jisung noticed and told him to calm down.
Jisung: jeongin calm down. I know she's a bitch but we just gotta ignore her for now.
Jeongin took a deep breath and walked out of the cafeteria with Felix, Jisung, and Seungmin.
They walked to the roof of the school and ditched the rest of their classes.
Jeongin: oh my god I almost lost it.
Seungmin: yeah that was close.
Felix: She needs to mind her own fucking business!
Jisung: I know right! She's so fucking annoying!
(the boys know that Jeongin has powers. He trusts them to keep it a secret and plus they thought it was cool)