Chapter 1

Jeongin WAS the prince of the magical world until his parents didn't want him anymore. When he turned 1,700 years old or in human years 17 they sent him to earth without a second thought. He never really liked his parents anyway. They never took care of him when he was born, they never cared about him. Every time he would try to talk with them they would brush him off or yell at him for disturbing them. So he learned to take care of himself and trained his powers to surpass his parents.
Jeongin P.O.V
    I lived on earth for about 2-3 years now and it's amazing. I live  in Seoul South Korea and I have a small house near the High School I'm currently attending, JYP High school.

BEEP BEEP BEEP UGH SHUT THE FUCK UP ALRAM!!! I SLOWLY got out of bed and did my morning routine and got dressed into this:

I grabbed my backpack and walked to school.
10mins later~
I arrived at school and meet up with my friends. We are currently in English class waiting for the bell to ring because sis this class is hella boring. Mrs. Kim ONLY ever talks about either her non existent love life or some random romance book she's currently reading. RINGGGG!! fucking finally! Said Felix
I know right ughh this class is shit. Seungmin said.  Let's go to my locker guys I have to get my textbook for psychology. Jisung said.  okie!
We walked over to his locker when we heard all the girls SCREAM.
AHHHH HYUNJIN OPPA!!!
CHAN OPPA!
WOOJIN MARRY ME!!!!
CHANGBIN OpPaR NOTICE ME!!!!
MINHO YOU LOOKING FINE TODAY!!
My friends and I were talking about random stuff until it got deadly silent.
Hmm what's going on hyungs? i asked them but they didn't answer me so I looked over to them and they were shook. What? I turned around and there standing the princes of the school aka our CRUSHES STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US.
Can y'all please leave we want to talk with them in peace. Chan yelled and the crowd slowly disappeared. I high key started panicking and my eyes changed from brown to light blue and pink. Oh shit! i closed my eyes. Okay take a deep breath jeongin calm down. Hopefully they didn't notice.
Chan: uh I know this out of the blue but we wanna ask you guys something. Do you guys want to hang out with us tomorrow after school.
YES! We all screamed at the same time. I mean why wouldn't we want to hang out with OUR CRUSHES.
After they left we were all SHOOK.
Felix: I CANT BELIEVE THEY ASKED US TO HANG OUT
jisung: IKRRRR IM DEAD DID YOU SEE MINHO KDJSKJDDB!!!
HYUNJIN LOOKED SO HOT
seungmin: CHAN AND WOOJIN ARE FUCKING GODS
jisung: GUYS WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING AFTER SCHOOL WE NEED TO GET NEW OUTFITS FOR TOMORROW. Little did they know the princes of the school were also fanboying over them.