Chapter 5

Hyung line: what???
Jeongin: I was actually a prince but my parents didn't want me anymore lol.
Hyung line: A PRINCE? EXPLAIN PLZ CHILD!
Jeongin: Okay. okay. I was the prince of the magical world and when I was born my parents thought I was a mistake and they didn't want a child like me. I had to learn to take care of myself and train hard everyday so that I could surpass them in power and I did. Once I turned 17 years old my parents decided to send me here to earth. I didn't mind since I wanted to get away from them so badly, I mean I would've left earlier but I had hope that they would talk with me. So yeah that's my story. I'll answer any questions y'all have, it's the least I can do for dropping this HUGE BOMB on y'all.
Minho: So what exactly are you then?
Jeongin: I am the god of nature and elements, fairy, and a witch.
Hyunjin: What was that monster thing Mr.Lee turned into that time?
Jeongin: I was wondering the same thing actually so I looked into it with many different magic books that I managed to find. So basically it's ancient dark magic that when it's casted by the spell holder the human or whatever turns into a monster and attacks humans for their life energy. So when Mr. Lee attacked you he took like half of your life energy. The tea I made you was made from healing flowers so your energy would be restored to normal. I'm like 80-90% sure that my parents were behind that and I don't know if it's still going on in other parts of the city or if it stoped so that's why I'm stressed out because they could come after you and the others at anytime and I might not be there to protect y'all. I understand if you guys hate me after this but I'll always be there for you no mater what.
Hyung line: NO WE DONT HATE YOU!
Changbin: it's just that we are surprised that we are best friends with a supernatural being.
Hyunjin: I could never hate you by the way. He blushed.
Jeongin: blushed. Th-ank you Hyung. I love you- WAIT. SHIT SORRY I-
Hyunjin: AWW I LOVE YOU TOO YOU LITTLE CUTIE! You're mine now Jeongin. There's no turning back now.He kissed him. on the lips.
Jeongins face was on fire and his eyes shined a pretty light pink.
Jeongin: Okie I guess I'm yours now. (Smiles)
Felix/Jisung: OUR SHIP HAS SAILED FUCK YEAHHHHH!
Woojin: Yeah we love you just the way you are Jeongin.
Jeongin: Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me.
Chan: how come the rest of weren't surprised?
Felix: uhhh about that.
Seungmin: We already knew. 
Hyung line: WHAT?!
Time skip~~
After talking some more with the boys hyunjin and Jeongin decided to go to jeongins house and have a little sleepover. Jeongin was cuddled up with hyunjin.
Jeongin: good night my love.
Hyunjin: good night baby.
Jeongin dream~
Queen: Yang jeongin we are coming to kill you and your pathetic disgusting human friends and boyfriend
King: You better watch your back for now on boy. We should've killed you a long time ago but now you come in and screw up our plans.
Queen/King: until we meet again...
Jeongin shot up and was covered in sweat and he started hyperventilating. Hyunjin woke up.
Hyunjin: baby what's wrong?! What happened? Are you okay?
Jeongin; Yes I'm fine don't worry. We just need to meet up with everyone tomorrow.
Hyunjin: okay... as long as your okay.