Oop someone's not putting up with me today today.

"I know your not gonna do that you love me to much so what's the plan so like I said earlier fuck you."

" You want too so I mean okay, but look ima come get you on your lunch you can skip 5th hour but sense you have a D in chemistry ima have to bring you back for ya last hour, and don't try to argue with me that you don't have a D because I'm looking at your grades right now on ya laptop, so cut the crap and be ready because I have a surprise"

" I don't have an D"

Think fast. Shit I gotta lie my ass off real quick.

"they uh haven't updated it yet."

" mhm..so that's why it says last updated October 24 10:46am, and today is the fucking 25th." I could hear the I know your bullshiting me in her voice.

"I uh see you when you get here love you bye babyyy."

And with that I hung up before she could respond.
——-

I've been in this mother fuckin class for nearly 30 minutes. How long does this fucking take my dude. My house is literally 10 minutes away.

I was sitting near one of the round tables with my feet propped up in a chair. Did I have my work out? Hell nah. I thought she would be here in like 15 min but it's been nearly a good 30 minutes.

" Aloe? Where's your work?" I already knew who it was. The cigar breath musty man. He's my Algebra teacher and he always try's to catch me slipping but I never have.

" We both know how this works. You try catching me slipping but always fail because I'm 3 steps ahead of you. If you're talking about the packet that we have a week to do that you assigned last night, which not to be a penis about but I finished in 30 minutes so I don't understand why we have a week but whatever is located on the left corner of your desk, but of course you wouldn't see that because your to busy playing Papas pizzeria on the computer. What level are you on 305?"

He was about to open his mouth but I cut him off real quick.

" Oh and don't worry about sending me to the office because there's no point. I'm about to get picked up so save your breath big fella, and cut back on the cigars ya teeth are suffering."

He started to say something else but then the phone started to ring. Billie. I started walking to the door as he scowled at me with his eyes listening to what the office assistant said I could hear her literally screaming through the phone in excitement. Suh calm down. It's not the serious.

"You can go"

I was now in by doorway. You know me always having some extra shit to say.

" y'all have a great rest of y'all day" I said with a smile as everyone just starred at me in a little bit of shock.

I basically ran to that mf office man. I said zooop and I was there.
I walked in to everyone just staring at me. Bil was on someone's phone talking to someone who was like freaking the fuck out I assume its one of the office peoples kid or something.

I felt like all the office aids were just staring at me.

"Not y'all too" I flung my arm out it slapping my thigh when it landed.