Side Chapter 1: Ashley Luck

"Fuck you Derek!"
"Veronica babe hold on-"
"DON'T BABE ME! DATING ANOTHER BITCH BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK!"
"Babe I can explain-"
"STOP CALLING ME BABE! WE ARE NOT, TOGETHERR! Go back to the girl you chose over me. Oh wait, she's probably done with you too."
"Wait, Vero," Derek says holding my hand.
"DONT TOUCH ME!" I yell, socking him in the forehead.
"Vero.."
"Suck a dick and choke on it," I slam his door on the way out and head home.

I plop on my bed trying to hold my composure which didn't work. I growl in rage throwing my vase to the wall and watch as it shatters into pieces. I breath hard calming down and curl up on my bed.

Next Day

As I sit in class not paying attention to no-one and nothing, I hear someone like she was talking but it was at a far distance then slowly it becomes louder and close to my ear.

"Vero," I look over to see Madison sitting on a desk beside me. I sigh and look back at the board.
"What Madison?"
"Oooo, someone's salty. Who made Vero salty?"
"None of your business."
"Aww don't be like that. So who was it? Was it a guy? Or one of those bitches from the other class?"
"Madison, never say bitch again. It doesn't fit your character. And it also sounds weird when you say it."
"Awww."
"Remember the text you sent me last night?"
"Oh yeah! The text about Derek having another girl behind your back?"
"Yeah. You were fucking right. I searched through his phone and he's been talking to this bitch named Ashley or something."
"Ashley? Ashley Luck?"
"I don't know. But it was an Ashley bitch."
"So you guys broke up then?"
"You expect me to stay? Are you fucking sick? Or are you just trying out drugs for the first time?"
"How do you know I don't even do drugs?"
"I know the looks of a drug user, you look nothing like one."
Madison laughs. "Right right."
I remain silent until she speaks again. "Oh, the Rufus football team is throwing a party in the auditorium tonight. Are you coming?"
"A party? Fuck yea I'm gonna come."
"Yes! You'll be hanging out with me."
"Hold on hold on. Madison going to parties that are not kid parties?"
"Veronica Dale, I'm a book freak but I'm also a party beast. Know that alright?"
"Okay party beast, we up for tonight then."
"Fuck yeahh," I dim my eyes looking at her.
"No..cursing is not for you."

Later that day

It is now 9:30 late in the night, and me and Madison are making our way in this time of night to a party. And not being bitchy or anything but damn Madison just talk on and on and on and on. She has stories about everything, she could be a library, a portable one.

"And oh my god Vero, the ketchup went all over his shirt and I tried so hard to clean it-"
"Madison."
"Yeah?"
"Shushh. No more."
Madison giggles. "Okay."

We then get to the entrance and one of the guys with body is the guard. Madison walks in and the guy blocks my way as I was going in with her.

"Hey, what's the deal? Move," I say trying to go in and Madison watching me from inside.
"Sorry Ver, Kristin doesn't want you in her party," the guy says and I lift a brow looking at Madison.
"You knew it was Kristin's party?"
"Hehe, I didn't remember," Madison says.
"Look man, why you gotta listen to that attention seeking bitch anyway? I don't even have nothing to do with her."
"Sorry. I can't let you in."
"You're getting paid for this?"
"I wouldn't do it for free."
"What is she paying you with? She has STD so don't bother with that."
"She's paying me cash Vero and it obviously sounds like you two have some sort of beef going on."
"Come on mann, let a great friend in."
"Sorry Vero."
I groan a bit then hear, "Hey Carter, let her in man."
"Bro, you know I can't let her in-"
"Dude it's cool, I have it under control," I look over at another boy with body but looks more of a bad boy.
"Alright Brad, if you say so. Go on Vero," he says then I look back at him. He moves aside bringing a smile to my face and I walk in.

I turn to the guy who guardo called Brad. "Thanks man, you're a lifesaver."
"Hey, no problem. Just keep at the bar area if you don't want to start havoc."
"Sure thing."

He walks off and Madison starts getting hippy hearing the loud electric music playing.

"Oh my godd!! Vero let's go dance our head off!"
"Hold on slugger, I can't do that without a little boost first. Let's go over to the bar and get some drinks."
"Fuck yeah! I mean Hell yeah!"
"Good enough."

We go over to the bar and take a sit on their stools. "So you ever drink before?" I ask Madison.
"Like water? Juice? Soda?"
"So it's a no then. I'm only gonna give you two shots since this is gonna be your first time."
"Okay."

I order two shots of vodka for little Madison and got a bottle for myself. Madison sniffs it and makes a weird face.

"It has a strong smell," she says.
"Yep. It's some strong shit," I say taking a chug then watch Madison taking a sip and tries to spit it out.
"It tastes weird."
"Stop being a wimp and drink the entire shot already. Come on, Ma-di-son! Ma-di-son! Ma-di-son!"
Madison then drinks the whole shot and coughs a bit. "Oh my god it's strong."
"Yeah that's the shit! Next one, go go go! Ma-di-son! Ma-di-son!"
Madison drinks the other shot and slams it on the table.

"Yeeaahhh Girl! You rockk!"
She looks over at me with her eyes in different directions, "Fuck yeaaahh!! Now let's partyyyy!!!"
"Called it. I knew two shots would be enough to drunk ya. Now let's party our ass off."
"WOOOOO!!" Madison gets up and walks over to the crowd with me following her as she starts to dance so energetic like. I laugh watching her then shortly after she catches everyone's attention as they cheer on for her as she dances.

"Party beast indeed." I chug more vodka and look around as my eyes catch a girl in glasses just sitting down by herself with her head down. I walk over to her sitting beside her.

"I've never seen a nerd going to parties like these."
"Heh...the problem is, I was supposed to be here with someone else....but turns out he's nothing but a user..."
"Sounds like a fag named Derek," I say taking another chug.
"Yeah, same one. He's such a...."
"Bitch? Asshole? Emo ass motherfucker?"
"Yeaah, those things," she says as she giggles.
"Yep. He used me too. Date someone behind my back, looks like it was you."
"Y-Yea...I honestly didn't know that he was dating you.."
"Nor did I know with you. It doesn't matter though, he did end up with none of us."
"Hehe yeah. That showed him."
"I'm Veronica by the way, or you can call me Vero."
"I'm Ashley."
"As innn Ashley Luck?"
"Yeah."
"Your surname sure didn't work out in this case."
"It really didn't."
"Come on, have a drink and shake off this depressing feeling "
"I-I don't drink."
"Well, you gotta dance or something come on!" I say dragging her out of her seat to the crowd then starts dancing. Ashley starts to laugh then dances with me.

We partied hard for two whole hours until Ashley gets a phone call. She has a scared expression on her face.

"Uh, hey I got to go," she says.
"Mommy calling?"
"...Yeah..."
"You snuck out too?"
"Yeah I did...I have to go-see you Vero."

I watch as Ashley makes her way out of the party. "See you Ashley."