She's Special

"Jamie is my man, so buzz off bitch."
"H-Huh?"
Jamie just looks and keeps silent.
"Wh-Who are you?" I ask confused.
"Jamie's girl, so bitch back off," she says rubbing his shoulders.
"W-What? Jamie...say something," I say to Jamie but he still was silent.
"Um, why are you still here? You want him that bad?"

She walks up to me and I back up a little.
"If you want a guy, you gotta fight for him. Ain't that right?"
"U-Um I-" she pushes me and I fall on one of my knees. A large amount of fear overcloud me as she walks up to me.
"What is it Haley? Why aren't you fighting for him?" She asks then slaps me across the face.
I look at Jamie to see if he'd stop her but he's just watching. Tears fall from my eyes as I look back at her.

"Aww you're crying. So childish baby girl," she says about to slap me again. I scream and holds up my arms and she laughs. She's so adorable, a fucking dweeb too."
"Haley!" I hear behind me and I see that it's Veronica so I run to her and hide behind her.
"You crazy ass bitch, you better leave my friend alone!"

"Well tell your dweeb friend to leave my man alone and go back in her little treehouse."
"Arrogant body selling bitch, Haley is not a dweeb. She's certainly more attractive than your ass. I mean look at you."
"Aw you bit-"
"I'm not done talking, zip it. She's my best friend, she's special and any guy would want her. Guys better than that player over there."
I

look at Veronica as she say those things about me and my heart started to beat very fast.
"Whatever bitch, just leave my man alone he doesn't want bitches like you so leave."

Vero then holds my hand and drags me out of the art class. As we are out and Vero is about to talk, I stop her.
"Look I know I know, you were right. If only I listened to you when you said he was a....player...I really thought you said those things to...."
"Hale it's okay. I understand so it's okay. I'm sorry for pushing it on you like that."
I then pull her close and give her a deep kiss. I pull away and hug her and she rubs my back.
"What was that for?"
"For saving me. You're a hero."
She then rubs my cheek where I get slapped gently. "she's so gonna get it for slapping you."
"Vero, it's fine. Let's just forget about them, okay?"
"Okay, Hale. If you say so."
Me and Vero then start heading home.

Ashley's POV~

"Baby?"
"Yes Brad?"
"I'm going to take a shower okay?"
"Alright babe."
"Want to shower with me?"
"Are you nuts-no!" I say blushing.
He laughs.
"Not funny."
"You're so adorable."
"Pfft whatever."

He chuckles then go into the bathroom and I just lie down on the bed silent. About a few minutes after, Brad's phone starts vibrating. I look at it then get up. "I wonder who's calling him?" I think to myself and look who's calling him. It was that same Kate person I saw calling him before. Who is she and what is she to Brad? My mind is brainstorming on whether to answer it or not.

Authors note: hey guys I want to thank you all for 4k reads, I'm glad you're enjoying my story. I want you guys to choose whether Veronica and Haley should date or not and also if Ashley should answer Brad's phone. Thank you very much and lots of love.