My Hero

Brad drives us to our front lawn and looks at both of us.

"You two ready for this?" Brad asks us.
"I think we are."
Mom still is silent and I hug her.
"It'll be fine Mom. We're going to be okay with Brad around."
Mom looks at me and lets out a deep sigh. "Okay sweetie. Let's go."

The three of us got out of the car and walks to the front door until Dad comes out making a pissed Pitbull-like look.

"Where the fuck were you woman man's hungry in here-and where the fuck did you run off to nerd?!" Dad says about to grab me but Mom pushed him away. She trembles after. "You really have fucking guts huh you bitch?! I'm going to put you in your place!!"

Dad quickly grabs Mom and she starts to scream causing me to get mad and punch him in the face and Brad then swoops in and strikes him down on the ground. Mom gains boldness out of nowhere and says, "We're through Larry! I want you out of my house, NOW!"

Dad then rubs his cheek chuckling and says, "your house you say? The last time I checked, I'm the one who's been paying the fucking bills!"
"I paid for this house! Paying bills doesn't mean it's your house-"
"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!"
"HEY! YOU SHUT UP!" Brad buts in.
"NOW WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"
"Doesn't matter prick. What matters is you packing your stuff and go."
Dad then smirks as he gets up and went upstairs. As he got upstairs, the three of us then look at each other in relief.

"It worked?" I ask confused.
"We're not so sure yet. We just have to wait and see."
"I feel bad in myself...," Mom says.
"Mom, it's for the best. Look at it."
"You're right."

Dad then comes downstairs with a gun in his hand, mom screams as she sees it.

"You should've think twice before saying you'll leave Me. Now I'm going to make it haunt you." He says then points the gun at me. I don't know but I blank out as I heard the gun fire and as I am back in my senses, Brad was in front of me groaning like he got the shot.

Dad then drops the gun  and runs off but Brad runs and catches him. Brad then throws his big biceps around his neck and chokes him. Before I could say Brad let him go Dad was already unconscious, maybe dead. Brad then crawls to me and I start to cry.

"W-Whyy?" I ask sobbing.
"No one touches you, no one hurts you," Just as he says that, he fell down on my lap unconscious.
"BRAD!"
"I'm going to call the hospital."