Bad boy doctrine

I let go of Mom and get up from the ground.
"Mom, I'm going out to get some space."
"Where honey?"
"At the park."
"Okay honey, don't take long."
"Yes Mom."

I exit the house and as I am about to reach the park, a car drive in front of me. The window wind down and I see Brad.

"Ashley? What're you doing out here?"
"I was going to the park to breeze out until you showed up."
"Hop in. I have to take care of that face of yours."
"What are you? A doctor or something?"
"Get in the car Ash."
I giggle as I get in the car and he drives to his house. The both get out and inside his house. As we get in I plop on his bed and he goes to the bathroom for a first aid kit. He comes back and sit up on the bed. He take my glasses off and examine my face.

"Damn, he hit you really hard. He deserved worst than what I gave him."
I keep myself quiet. I'm still not sure if I should tell him about my dad though...as much as I want that prick to get a beating from my boyfriend, I don't want that because deep inside I love my father.
"Baby?"
"Huh?"
"You dazed out. I asked you something."
"Oh, sorry. What was the question?"
"I was asking if it still hurts."
"Oh. A little."
"Okay."

He then get a pack of ice and put it on my cheek but I pull away from it.

"Come on baby."
"It hurts Brad!"
"It will get swollen Ash. Come on baby."
"Noo!" I yell looking away.
"Alright, tell you what, if you put the ice pack on your face for an amount of time I'll do anything you tell me to do as from tonight."
I turn back around. "Anything?"
"Yes. Anything."
"Okay. I'm up with that."
"It's easy to convince you Ash."
"Shut up," I said covering my face.
He laughs as he remove my hands from my face and put the ice pack back on my cheek. I flinch as I start to endure the pain I'm feeling. I grip the sheet and force shut my eyes as it hurts more. "Baby you can hold on to me if it hurt too much." I nod and hold on to him tightly. Me holding on to him cause me to unexpectedly sleep on his chest.

When I wake up, I realize I'm in my room. Did Brad bring me home after...? I feel my cheek and it doesn't hurt at all. I then have a little thought, how did he bring me in my room? I run straight downstairs and look around and see Dad reading his newspaper and Mom cooking breakfast. I made him see me and told him good morning he just look back in his newspaper. I turn around and said good morning to Mom and she said good morning as well. Looks like he snuck me in, that's a relief. I get back upstairs and get ready for school. I then get breakfast, my glasses and left the house. I take a bus this time to school and look around for Brad. I end up seeing Veronica and Haley standing at the front porch of the campus.

"What's up with you two?" I asked.
"Veronica just came to school in a pissed mood which is kinda funny," Haley said.
"Funny my ass! You take me for a joke huh?!"
"Veronica calm down girl," I said.
"Calm down.....calm down.....best thing to do everyday....calm down.."
Me and Haley then started to laugh.
"Ash look," Veronica pointed and when I look, I see who I don't want to see...