3. "What just happened?"

Start from the beginning

With great difficulty, I tried to ignore it as much as I can. While everyone were talking and getting ready for the food and toast, I excused myself to go to the washroom.

After doing my business, I fixed my look and my nerves. And I made my way out when suddenly my back was slammed to the wall.

"What the..? " I blinked as I looked up to the see the same man.

He literally came to me and blocked me by keeping his hands on the either side of my head. I craned up my head up to meet his eyes. He leaned on me to meet my eyeline.

He was much more beautiful closer.

'What is wrong with me? He is trying to do something to me and I am not even doing anything, I am such an idiot'

"Let me go" I said in a stern voice. But internally, I was trembling.

"What is your name? " His voice was so deep.

It suited an intimidating man like him. I could literally feel a tingle in my south.

My feminine hormones went crazy in his presence and his aura. This was the first time after the incident. I guess my deprived hormones needed some reinforcement.

I composed myself and glared at him.

"What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go"

"No"

I started to wiggle around and he, like an expert, held me down with his heavy body.

He looked at me for some time and his eyes started to dissolve. It was then I realised he had green eyes. The same green that I would see in the forest of Seattle.

He closed his eyes and I felt his body tensing up, his jaw clenched and it made his facial features sharper. He opened his beautiful eyes, he looked at me and said "fuck it" And smashed his lips against mine.

I was shocked first but soon, even I kissed him back.

I just let it happen. I gave him my consent as I started to hold him to me.

The kiss was heavenly. I completely melted into it. Out of the blue, he suddenly picked me up from my butt, making my legs wrap around him. I gasped at it, and his tongue entered my mouth and I was enjoying every single bit.

He was harsh yet sweet. I could taste some whiskey dancing on his tongue but it somehow added more sweetness.

As we both kissed, I put my arms around his shoulder and pulled him towards me, more like hugging him. His body was delight to touch. And then, he shifted and he put his leg out, resulting in my heated core directly resting on his thigh, his arms removed my arms from his shoulder and he pinned them on the wall using his one hand, while the other on my waist. He started to move his leg a bit, the same leg where my pussy rested. I moaned out a bit.

Not realizing what I was doing, I started to move my hips a bit too. There were two things that created an obstruction in the middle, my wet panties and his pants.

Our position was so intense that even my breasts rubbed on his chest. Even through his three-piece suit, I could make out he has a very hard chest.