"Jungkook?" She instantly recognizes him by his scent. How can she not? she misses him after all.

He pulls back, but his arms are holding her biceps as her hands are on his chest. With head hanging low, he says, "I.....uh....I'm sorry for everything I said before. Can't we just forget everything and go back to how we were?"

She let out a humorless chuckle, "Are you kidding me?! You want to get back to me while you love someone else! Have you got mad, Jungkook?!" His eyes widen at that as his hands loosen a bit on her biceps.

"What are you talking about? I-I only love you," He says yet his heart doesn't agree with him. There's a dull feeling in his heart yet his mind stays stubborn.

"Love? And me? Stop joking around, Jeon. Have you ever seen the way you look at her? I've never seen you smile so brightly when we were together, I couldn't make your eyes lit up just by my presence like she does. I know I lacked at that, I wasn't a good girlfriend and I'm sorry about that." Jungkook knows who she's referring to.

"But I—I really do." He tries to convince her more like himself.

"Are you sure it's love or is it some grudge that you hold against me for cheating on you? Believe it or not, I never cheated on you. But that doesn't change the fact that you love her."

Jungkook just stands there, shocked. He knows he was doing something wrong, maybe it was the guilt that he forgot Jennie this quickly that his stubborn mind didn't want to admit it, so he wanted Jennie back. But her slapping the truth at his face makes him realize how much he fucked up.

"Go and tell her before it's too late."

He snaps back to reality after hearing her, he nods in determination. He lets go of her arm and turns around only to halt in his steps.

Lisa was standing far away from them, looking at them with wide teary eyes.

He realizes how their position has caused a misunderstanding. He takes a few steps towards her but she steps back, tears flowing down her cheeks as she shakes her head at him.

Jennie leaves from there because even if she has moved on from him, there's still some lingering sadness in her.

Lisa turns around and walks away and Jungkook runs after her, his heart thumping against his chest. He can't believe how messed up this situation is, just because of his stupidity he rejected the girl who makes him happy like no one else.

He nears her and grabs her arm to stop her, she turns around yanks her arm out of his grasp, aggressively. "Lisa, let me exp–"

"Stop! Just stop playing with my feelings! I'm tired of this," she cries out.

"I-I have always dreamt about being with you, being in your embrace, you l-loving me as much as I do. Those few days in your home were the best days of my life but when you re-rejected me, I realized that I have no one but myself." Her eyes turned red and puffy from crying too much.

"Stop giving me false hope. You don't know how much I-I yearned for you, but I guess I was stupid enough to keep running after you e-even if I didn't get anything in return." She wipes her tears as Jungkook stays there looking at her with glistening eyes.

"N-No, Lisa–"

"Leave me alone, p-please. I can't take this pain anymore. I'm tired of running after you." The hurt her eyes hold pierce through his heart, shattering it into chunks.

"Take care of yourself." A lump forms in his throat as he tries to speak but no words come out of his mouth. He feels like crying and yelling in agony, the pain in his chest keeps increasing.

Don't go, please don't go.

She turns around and walks away, he tries to get a hold of her hand but he stops himself, he has hurt her enough, he should give her the time she deserves.

Is this the pain you felt all this time?

All this time he thought he was in love with Jennie, maybe he did at the start but the moment Lisa came he had a change of heart. He started to develop feeling for her without him knowing and in the process, he was falling out of love with Jennie.

Yet his messed up mind was never ready to admit that.

Whenever he went to school, he was more excited to see her rather than spending time with his girlfriend.

Now he feels immense guilty for leading two girls on. He accused Jennie, yet he wasn't sincere about his feelings for Jennie. But he didn't know, he never realized his feelings.

What have I done?

If he could, he would go back in time and fix everything but it's too late, nothing can fix the damage he has caused.

He falls to his knees as he keeps looking at her figure going far away from him.

I'm sorry, please forgive me. I love you.

 I love you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

__________________________________

I'm sorry, I accidentally published the half part. Here is the full version.

That was quite an intense chapter, don't you think?

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Any ideas on what could happen next?

I feel like this story is not so appealing. I'm sorry about that, I'll work hard on my ideas and writing to make it more enjoyable.

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.