Chapter 7

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook woke up due to his alarm which was annoying the hell out of him.

He was trying to turn it off but accidentally knocked it off his bedside table.

Thud!

Now he was fully awake and saw the broken alarm on the floor.

He sighs but still didn't make any move to get out of the bed. He was lost in his thoughts. He was feeling drained out and didn't want to go to school but he can't just sit and mourn over his break up forever.

God! I'm acting like a girl.

He didn't cry last night, he was reflecting upon his Hyung's words throughout the night. He can't just destroy himself like this, he has to move on.

She definitely isn't worth my tears.

With determination, he stands up and makes his way towards the bathroom. Looking at the mirror, he saw a guy with dark circles decorating under his eyes, his eyes dull and lifeless, those once soft pink lips were crumpled, his cheeks sucked in making his cheekbones prominent. He sighs.

I'm a mess.

Heck, he didn't even shower since his break up. He sniffles his armpits and his face scrunches in disgust.

Ew! I stink.

He freshens up and makes himself breakfast. He hasn't eaten properly since his break up.

After he finishes eating, he washes his plate and places it in the cabinet. He grabs his bag and slings it over his shoulder then walks out of his house and towards his garage where his bike is residing. He twists the key and the bike roars to life. He drives his way towards school.

When he reaches school, everyone was staring at him, more like his condition. Everyone was confused and there were some rumors that their favorite couple might have broken up but it still wasn't confirmed.

But now looking at Jungkook and him not coming to school yesterday, makes their suspicion confirmed.

When Jennie came, she was also looking down and looked as messed up as Jungkook. The fact that they didn't greet each other proved other's suspicion even more. They both were trying to avoid each other as much as they could.

When Jungkook was grabbing his books from his locker, Lisa meets and greets him while Jennie was glaring at the back of her head and Jungkook saw that.

He wants to get revenge, so he grabs Lisa's hand making her shocked but internally she was ecstatic.

But Jennie keeps a blank expression the whole time like this wasn't affecting her in any way and Jungkook didn't like it because he wants to see her jealous.

She was returning back to her cold self but that didn't stop Jungkook. He leans his face closer to Lisa's ear and whispers something which made her blush furiously because of how close they were.

Jennie just turns her back at them and made her way towards her class, like she wasn't bothered by them.

___________________________________

At the lunch break, Jungkook made his way towards his Hyungs. Yoongi gave him a sympathetic smile while he remains emotionless. Everyone at the table was looking at the younger with worry and he was emotionlessly fiddling with food.

"I'm sorry to hear–" he drops his spoon and glares at Jin, startling the older.

"Don't! Just don't, okay! Don't pity me! Isn't that what you wanted from the start, we broke up! are you happy now?!" He snaps at him then angrily stands up and walks away from the cafeteria.