"You got injured because of me." He hung his head low, guilt-tripping himself.

"Why would you say that? I got injured because I wasn't looking. End of discussion!" She firmly says because she can clearly see he's guilt-tripping and she doesn't want him to feel like that.

"But–" she cuts him off by saying, "We are both at fault, happy now?" He chuckles at that and she also smiles seeing him like this.

"Why are you so forgiving?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Because I love you."

His smile fades away, his heart skips a beat as his lips part in shock.

Her eyes widen when she realizes what she has just blurted out, her cheeks heating up in embarrassment. Her heart was beating erratically inside her chest, her stomach churns, waiting for his reply because he has got silent.

Snapping back from shock the sudden shock, he lets out a chuckle. "I love you too."

Her face falls when she realizes that he's not meaning it as she does.

"Jungkook, I love you....more than a friend." She finally pours out her feelings, freeing her heart from this secret that she has been keeping for so long.

"W-What?!" He asks in shock and disbelief, he thinks he heard wrong.

"I've been in love with you for a long time." She quietly says and looks down at her hands, fiddling with them. Her heart is beating fast in anticipation of his answer.

"Y-You're joking, right?" He asks her, still in disbelief of the sudden confession. When she doesn't answer, he stands up, running a hand through his hair and pacing back and forth. Lisa follows his movement with a worried look.

So Jennie was right after all. Why have I never noticed the signs before?

He stops pacing and looks at her, running a hand through his hair, heaving a loud sigh. "Look, you're a nice girl and you deserve someone better than me. I'm just not the one for you."

Her heart drops at that.

"Why? Is it because you still have feelings for her?" Tears form in her eyes as his rejection hurt her more than she thought. Her heart aches and it almost hurts physically.

"I-I do, I still love her." He confesses.

Then why did you get my hopes up!

"Then why did you kiss me?" Now tears were falling freely from her eyes and he doesn't know why he feels a pang in his heart at the sight of her crying.

"It—It just happened in the heat of the moment. I-I'm sorry for leading you on if I had met you before Jennie then we could've been together but things are not like that right now..."

She buries her head in her hands and lets out sobs which pierce through his heart, he wants to hold her, comfort her but he doesn't.

"I'm sorry."

With that being said, he leaves his house with a heavy heart. Somehow his heart contradicts what he said to her earlier and he doesn't know why.

Why does it hurt more than knowing Jennie cheated on me?

He gets out of his house to clear his mind. He walks towards the park that he used to go to with Jennie and strolls around it.

To his surprise, he finds Jennie there.

He runs up to her and taps her shoulder, she turns around and before she can comprehend who it is, he hugs her.

To his utter surprise, his heart didn't beat fast like it used to. He didn't feel the tingles that he feels with Lisa. He didn't want to believe it.