Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN

Start from the beginning

"Aish, just call me Lisa! We're friends, aren't we?" - Lisa said and they all laughed, excepted me.

She seemed to notice my quietness. Not to be hesitant, Lisa turned her face to me and gave a proud smile then uttered.

"Do you like the flower I—?"

A big slap from me got in her cheek before she could finished her question. I then having my way out of the party leaving them shocked.

Lisa's POV:

'Seriously?' I placed my palm on the hurt spot. 'You're too brave to slap my handsome cheek in front of your friends, Ruby Jane!' I smirked and turned to Chaeyong.

"I'm gonna revenge!"

"Lis, are you insane? Jennie Unnie is fucking mad right now! Don't you dare to do anything!"

"Yes! We're also still mad at you, Lalisa manoBAN!" - Jisoo crossed her arms with grumpy face.

"Aigoo, guys! I really didn't mean to lie. It's just.. as you see, for everyone's sake, Hanbin wouldn't dare to come across us no more."

"Alright, you're forgiven by this reason but—" - Jisoo paused, "But Jennie ain't easy like us!"

"I know. Don't worry! She'll ease with me." - I confidently wiggled my eyebrows.

"Okay good! Now we're gotta go! See you tomorrow!"

"Yes! Thank you for coming! Happy New Year, Girls!"

We hugged each other for goodbye.

The masquerade ball was come to epilogue. Everyone seemed to be very pleased to experience in this joyful event. But me? I wasn't that pleased. A necessary mission still waited for me to complete.

'Ugh!' I groaned once I flopped myself on the king-sized bed.

'God, please tell me how to soothe that kitten's madness!'

I sighed. Then grabbed my phone from the nightstand as I lay my tummy on the fluffy blanket.

'Should I or Shouldn't I?'

This question kept repeating again and again in my head before I decided to text the brunette. I took a deep breath and typed.

To: Wildcat 😾

I'm sorry, Jen! Please forgive me. 😔

I re-read my own message before sending.

'Nah! Why it looks like I need her sympathy? I'm Lalisa Manoban. I need to keep my cool.' I shook my head and quickly edited the text.

I'm sorry!

I eyed my word but still, it didn't satisfy me. 'It's too short. Goddamn! Why it's so hard just to text this girl? It's never a problem when I text Somi, Nancy, Yeji, or Wendy.'

I sighed. 'Should I ask her if she's okay?' I frowned to my big brown bear which was beside me while my head was still stuck between 'Are you okay?' Or 'I'm freaking sorry.'