Time to Play the Game

"Oh God, oh god!" Panicked the detective, "first I get attacked by a cannibalistic monster and no they're walking around looking like me? What the hell? What the hell? What the hell!?" She finished, pacing around the room trying to make sense of things, as Dean tried to calm her.

Sam stood of to the side, holding his head in his hands, shaking it as the hallucinations of hell and lucifer started to bite back at him. 'Not now, not now, now's not the time...' He whispered as a mantra, quickly grabbing at the wound on his hand and giving it a hard squeeze. Sherlock raising an eyebrow at the commotion in the room.

"So what you're saying is... Ghosts are real?" Asked John, trying to make sense of things.

"Ghost, demons, Skinwalkers, shapeshifters and wendigos and pretty much everything and anything you couldn't even dream up in your wildest nightmares." Bobby informed, folding his arms.

"Oh Watson don't tell me you believe this rubbish?" Sherlock asked exasperated.

"Of course not, but if there's something going on... Think Sherlock, what about the black stuff we've been finding at all these crimes scenes... Maybe there's so much more to our world than we thought," John replied, squaring his shoulders. "Besides, these yanks rocking up in a blue box in the middle of our office should be proof enough that there's so much more than what meets the eye." He finished, earning a glare from the Winchester's, Bobby and the doctor.

"Right. Okay. Let's say I believe this for a second, you possibly can't exp-." Started Sherlock before being interrupted by a loud knocking at the door, followed by Anderson strolling into the room.

"Oh not now, Anderson, we're kind've in the middle of something." Peeped the detective, running her face with her hands to try and help ease her stress.

"Oh detective, how good it is to see you!" Anderson started sarcastically, "but I'm here cause Lestrade thought it be best to clue you in on some new evidence. I video sent in personally addressed to the freak." He finished, with a sneer as both the Winchester's and Sherlock turned to stare him down.

"You know, buddy, you're going to get a broken nose someday..." Whispered the woman, feeling the tension grow thicker with each passing second, making Anderson uncomfortable. Swallowing thickly, he nodded his head and then fled the room.

"Wow. What a douche." Dean stated bluntly.

"That's putting it mildly. On top of that, he's an idiot." Smirked Sherlock, popping his collar and making his way towards the door, briefly waiting for everyone, eyeing the detective still seated, and then left.

"That's Sherlock speak for, 'lets go'." Clarified John.

.......

With everybody squeezed in, in Lestrade's small office, he begins to play the tape.

"Hiiiii~." Rang out a singsong voice, as the screen showed nothing but black. "I do hope you liked my present, Sherlock. I know how you love murder mysteries so I thought I'd send in my own personal game of Cluedo... Except without the boardgame."

Out from the shadows came the smirking face of non other than...

"Moriarty." Sherlock quipped quietly. Staring intently at the screen, analysing the best he can.

"It wasn't easy trying to replicate your beloved detective. Although I thought you and your little sidekick were lovers at first... But what I've been told, the way you look at her and pine after her.... I just couldn't resist..." Spoke the man on the TV.

"He's suppose to be dead..." Whispered John.

"Be careful who you get close to Sherlock... 'cause you might end up finding more bodies on the stairs. Toodles~" Warned Moriarty with a wave before the screen cut to black.

Everyone stood stunned in the room, processing what they had just heard.

"He's got eyes. Lestrade, your departments been compromised. I want records of all your employees from the last five years. Name's, addresses, home numbers. Everything. Moriarty is back and so is the game." Sherlock rambled in excitement as everybody stared at him in bewilderment.

[Was going to write more but drew a blank from here on out ahah]