Sweet Dreams

"Well aren't you just an adorable little thing." Whispered a voice from the darkness.

"I can see why those boys a clearly smitten by you~." It continued with a slight echo.

The detective tried to speak, but all that came out was a choke and a cough.

"What's the matter Darlin'~? Cat got your tongue?" Mocked the voice. "I'm sending you a little message. Unfortunately I haven't got much time and I really don't want to waste it listening to you talk." The sickly sweet male voice practically purred in the detectives ear, as she flinched away.

"I know who you are and what you are, and with me you could be so great!" He sang, "come on Darlin', why you gotta be on the side of the angels? Being good is so boring~."

The detective stood, stuck to the ground, frantically looking around for the owner of the voice as she tried to will her legs to move.

"Ah! ah! ah! You're not going anywhere just yet sweet cheeks." The voice warned, a hand coming from the shadows to grasp her jaw and jerk her face forward. Her wide eyes meeting the lifeless brown of Moriarty.

"Surprise!" He grinned, "bet you weren't expecting me huh." His grin quickly turning sour as the detective tries escape his grasp, only to have Moriarty change his hold and pull her hair, angling her head to look up at his, as he stared down at the detective.

"You're a fighter, too bad it won't mean anything if you don't agree to join me." He stated, staring at the detectives face as she looked at him in defiance.

"No? Is that a no? Oh what a shame..." He drifted off, letting the detective go as she dropped to her knees.

"Then I guess you'll be stuck here until you say yes... Or die... Whichever comes first." He informed, turning his back on the detective, whistling a tune before disappearing back into the shadows.

"H-help?!" The detective tried to cry out, but her voice still failed her.

Unable to move, she watched in horror as the shadows around her started to shift and materialise into her worst nightmare.

***

"Jeezus, she's burning up, Doc, you're a Doc what are we suppose to do?" Asked Dean, checking the detectives temperature, as she lay on Sherlocks couch, a thick layer of sweat building up on her skin.

"I- I- get her a wet cloth, we gotta keep her temperature down." Stuttered the Doctor before squaring his shoulders and stealing his emotions.

Sherlock was sitting in his chair staring at the detective, Sam and Bobby had gone to help John collect some medical supplies and the Doctor and Dean remained with the detective; keeping an eye on her and her condition.

"This isn't normal. Someone's done something to her." Stated the Doctor.

"I figured as much Doc. Between all of us and what happened at the cop shop, there's a pretty friggin hug target on our backs." Retorted Dean.

The room was quiet for a few moments as the weight of Dean's realisation weighed heavy in the air.

Riiiing

Sherlock's phone pings with a notification as a message from an unknown number shows on the screen.

"Do you like bed time stories? I like having the option between 3 different stories, the happy :), the sad :( and the ending where the bad guy wins! B).
Feels like my wishes have come true...

-JM"

[A/n idk what the hell happened, I had an idea and had to get it out there, hope you enjoyed! Also the Rona sucks ass

Tell me what you think and if there's any ideas you'd like to pitch I'd be up to hearing them!

Until next time my lovelies 🖤]