So Get This... Studying (SuperWho)

[I implied the 11th Doctor in this chap. Not much mention of reader.]

"So tell me how you know Bobby." Sam asked as he sat in front of the Doctor, who was reading one of Bobby's books filled with ancient writings.

"Oh me and Bobby go way back, of course it was with one of my old faces. He only remembered me because of the T.A.R.D.I.S. No one can forget old sexy over there." The Doctor replied as he gestured to the blue box as both Sam and Dean looked at.him on confusion.

"Well, I guess you and Dean have something in common. He calls his car 'baby'." Sam stated, smirking slightly as Dean scowled heavily at Sam,.his face slightly flushed.

A gentle, feminine giggle was heard in the kitchen as they, Sam, Dean, and the Doctor looked at the mysterious woman in the kitchen, watching them.with an amused expression.

"Oh I know someone who has a skull that he's dubbed as his friend." She stated with a smile before turning back to the oven as she was preparing a dessert for the men in the house.

"Right. Yes. Okay." The Doctor muttered as he read through a book written in an ancient script, Sam staring at him confused.

"Can you understand that?" Asked Sam, gesturing to the book in the Doctors hands.

"Of course I can! I can read every language in the universe from Urdu to chicken to jadoon!" The Doctor stated as if he were talking to a five year old.

"Don't you mean Turkey?" Asked Dean with knitted eyebrows.

The Doctor looked at him and simply said, "nope. I speak chicken, cat, wolf whatever it is, I know it."

Sam and Dean only stared.

"Er," Interjected Sam, clearing his throat, "what does it say...exactly?" He pressed awkwardly.

"That compound elements of Sodium Chloride can do damage. Not much else to it... Hold on!" The Doctor jumped from his seat in a haste. "It says here that they follow an hierarchy... If you kill the head of snake so to speak, the hierarchy crumbles and without order, chaos will fall on the Leviathan community, and they will eventually end up eating eachother. Well that's a bit dramatic." The Doctor informed in a rush of words, Sam and Dean looked at eachother in astonishment than back to the doctor.

"We gotta kill Dick." Dean stated.

[I apologize, this chapter is really short and kinda crappy. But I assure you the next one will be much longer than this, and more.eventful I guess