Day 2

Dear Chloe,

Samantha and Michael went home today to get clothes and stuff for you when you wake up. I would have gone, but I needed to stay with you. I could never even think of leaving without knowing if you were going to be okay or not. I know I said this in the last letter but I'm saying it again.I love you.A lot.

Once you wake up, you're going to see that I would never do anything to hurt you. I just want you to be mine. Before Samantha left today, we sat with you and just held your hands. We talked to you because the doctor said you might be able to hear us.Michael says he feels really left out of everything, because he doesn't think he knows you well enough to try to help take care of you.So I told him that if he took care of Samantha you would be happy when you woke up because you really love her.

I've been asking Samantha stuff about you and she said your favorite color is green, so I asked the nurse to bring me a box of colored pencils and drawing paper. I drew you a big get well banner with green, black, white, purple, and red because those are all of our favorite colors.

Samantha said she's bringing you a surprise. She said it's your cousin and his boyfriend. She said she wants them here when you wake up because you like being around them.

The doctors keep trying to convince me to go home and rest or take a showe,r but I just can't bring myself to leave. I wanna be here when you wake up. Samantha is back and is asking me to help get everything ready. I'll write soon. 

Love always
Luke.