Ch 9

Samantha

After I had finished yelling at the paramedics and they had driven away, I broke down. Michael did his best to calm me, but my best friend was just carted off to the fucking hospital after trying to FUCKING KILL HERSELF!!

Her mother, who seemed completely unbothered by the fact that her only child was on their way to the hospital, had yelled at me and told me to leave. I was so mad,I turned around and slapped her. I threatened her,saying if she called the cops, I'd tell them about her battle with drugs and booze. I added that I would fucking demand the courts to allow Chloe move in with me.

I love her so much...I dont understand why she would do this.I ran up to her room, leaving Michael downstairs. I fell back against her door as I shut it and for the first time since we found her, I let myself break. I slid down the door and cried, as I thought of what might have pushed her to leave me here alone. That's when I saw the notebook.I picked it up and flipped through the pages. All of them read the same words over and over 
Fat
ugly
worthless 
They wouldnt stop littering the pages until I finally saw the one that ripped my heart in two. It had a date from last week next to it.That was the night I had gone out with Michael for the second time.

"They don't fucking love you Chloe. Samantha, Luke, Michael, Calum, Your mom. NONE OF THEM WANT YOU! YOU'RE WORTHLESS THEY. DONT. CARE."

 I felt it as something inside of me tore.I scrambled up from the floor, keeping the journal close to me as I ran down the stairs and grabbed Michael.

"Babe what's the matter?" He asked as I dragged him to my car.

"We have to get to the hospital now." I muttered, climbing into the driver's seat and reving the engine. 

Luke

I've been sitting in the waiting room, for god only knows how long. I was trying (and failing) to keep myself composed. There aren't many other peole here though, so I don't care much. I hear the sliding doors open and Samantha scream at me.

"LUKE YOU HAVE TO FUCKING SEE THIS!!!" She was running to me holding some sort of book in her hands. She flipped it open to a page and shows me. Written in red ink in what I assume is Chloe's handwriting is

"They don't fucking love you Chloe. Samantha Luke Michael Calum Your mom. NONE OF THEM WANT YOU! YOU'RE WORTHLESS THEY. DONT. CARE." 

I read it over and over my sobbing getting progeressivly louder."I-if only she knew how w-wrong she really i-is." I managed to sob out.

Samantha and Michael look at me with pity.Michael knows how I feel about Chloe, so I guess he must have told Samantha. I gasp for breath as I flip through the pages and see the insults she writes about herself.

A doctor walks over, but I don't pay attention until he says I can go see her. I practically jump out of my seat and rush through the halls. I search for the room number he gave me, muttering to myself, "508...508...508...508".I must have seemed crazy to everyone else but I didn't care.

I had to tell Chloe exactly how I felt. She had to know she had been wrong.There was someone that  did love her very much.She needed to know that  I wanted her. I never wanted to lose her. I think she could be my one and only.And as scared as I was, I had to admit it. I was in love with Chloe Matthews.

A/n whats do you guys think? Am I doing better? I'm trying xD