Shadows and Corners (Black Butler)

I DO NOT OWN BLACK BUTLER!

ONLY MY OC

~ ~ ~  

Name: Maice (Said as May-ce- or Mace o3o)

Hight: 5"4'

Looks: Pure Black short hair that sweeps and hides her eyes all the time. Her hair occasionally has a clip in it, one with a band-aid with a heart on it.  More is to be told on where she got it from. Its her only accessory. Her eyes are red, not that anyone can see that. She looks like a young adult, and sometimes shakes unintentionally.

Personality: Timid and quiet. Always shy and afraid of many things, but she is sweet and wishes for the best. She treats people how she would want to be treated, and sometimes takes things personally, but knows not to. This also comes from being raised on the street of London. Her only family were some vendors who spared her food and water when she worked for them. She has no last name, and thought up of her name, when she was asked for a name. She is an orphan, who has made it by with luck on her side.

Likes: She likes small animals, like bunnys, mice, some dogs, birds, and ect. She likes it when she has enough money to spare, so she could go to the store and buy a sweet bun.

Dislikes: Cats, Lightning/Thunder, Loud Noises, Blood, and pain.

~ ~ ~ 

PROLOUGE:

The heavy rain began to drizzle down, pouring heavily on my head, I wraped my hands around myself in a feeble attempt to keep warm. Why was rain always so cold? 

I sighed and looked around for some place to rest at as I waited for this storm to pass. I saw a mouse, a quiet soft mouse. It called to me, spoke to me. Begged for me.

It wanted for me to follow it somewhere. I complied, walking quick paced after the mouse. It would scurry on and every once in a while look back at me, to make sure I was following it.

I kept my head low, and stared at the ground, following after the mouse. It dissapeared into a corner, and shaddow. I followed after it. Not hesitating to walk into the shadows, reappearing in a low and tight space. As discomfortable as it was, I felt warmth and heat, so I suppose I cannot complain that much.

I looked around the dark space, my eyes adjusting fairly quickly. A dark mouse beckoned me to folow it. Moving down and crawling around. I found myslef walking into another shadow. When I walked out of it, I was in a dark dusty room. What is this place? 

A rumble came from a weird looking machine from my side. 

I squeaked and shook. Will it eat me? Will I die? I always thought robots would take over the world. What if I don't move. Maybe it didn't see me.

"Its alright. The thingy that just made the roar noise was just a heater. Don't worry, Miss." Said a soft quiet voice. I looked around and saw nobody. My eyes trailed down to the mouse. I suppose it spoke to me then.

I'm not worried, or freaking out. This isn't that weird, compared to other things that I've had talking to me. Cats are the worst however. They give me such hate filled glares, and said mean things to me. Some of them bit me and tried to kill me.

Cats are mean. 

I sighed and went to a corner and leaned against it, feeling safer already, and warmer, my cold clothes stuck to me.

A growl came from my stomach, and my hand went to it, a feeble attempt to silence it.

The mouse scurried over to me, in confusion- then realization.