To Watch

Guardare- To Watch

(Quick AN- I'm actually kind of alternating the way I write the names.. D: Ooopss.. Mey-rin is Meirin. Finny will always be Finny or Finian. And Baldo might be Bard/o sometimes or Bald/o D: Gomen. But enjoy it non-the-less)

~ ~ ~ ~

Maice Pov

I had received quite a scolding when I returned, one each from Ciel, Grell, and Sebastian.

They were all very upset with me, getting lost in the rose maze, and told me to stay out and keep to my other servant house chores. Now I'm cleaning. Sebastian has taken Grell from me, and went to teach him the ways of being a butler, since Sebastian had nothing better to do but so.

I dodged a cart that ran down the hall. Meirin dashed down, screaming. I meerly stared at the site, rubbing my ears with her shrill scream.

I wonder what else I have to do, before I may relax..?

Of course not that Sebastian would let me. He would probably pile up more chores onto me, because everyone else cannot do their own- properly.

"Lets see.. I dusted, washed the floors, cleaned the dishes, did the laundry. I put the dishes away. I'm done?"

I looked around and walked to my bedroom. Perhaps I will be able to rest before Sebastian finds me some more chores. I haven't slept yesterday, with all the cleaning to do in the Basement.

I was by the door to my room when Sebastian made his appearence.

"There you are, have you finished everything? You had better not be slacking off." He said giving me a glare.

"Y-Y-Yes.. I f-finished everything." I forced out, bowing my head down.

"Is that so?" He asked, I nodded timidly. "Then you may rest until someone calls you down." He said sighing. I nodded again and watched as he left down the hall. 

I waited another few seconds and watched where he left, before opening my door and going in hesitatingly.

The windows were open and a strong breeze flowed in. The drapes thrashed around softly. 

Something was different. Something is wrong. A small squeak of my closet from behind me caused me to quickly and swiftly turn around only to see a gun to my head and fabric on my lips. The sharp smell instantly came to my nose and I fought against it, pushing the fabric away, but it didn't seem to matter. I fell into darkness.

~ ~ 

Waking up, everything was ringing loudly. I could hear something behind me and turned my head to the side, and from my peripheral vision I saw dark blue hair.

"Master C-Ciel?" I whispered in shock. I now was able too look around at my surroundings.  In front of me was a shaggy Blondie haired man with a piercings and a big scar on his face. I jumped at his closeness, realizing he hadnt been there before.

"Well, lookie here, you're awake, even before the Earl Brat was." He said with a dark looking expression.

"S-Sorry." I mumbled. His expression broke into a scaryer grin.

"Look at that, you're scared already. Good. I hope you'd just hold tight and wait for the Earl to wake up, so he can tell me the drug location." He growled. I nodded. He smirked and got up and turned around to walk to a chair.

"W-Where am.. am I?" I whispered so quietly that there was no chance he heard me. Then spoke louder. "Why was I taken? Did I-I d-do something wrong?" My expression must of been blank and confused like it usually is because he sighed annoyed.