"Yea" she sighed which made London and I chuckle at her dramatic sigh.

"Come on pumpkin, you hungry?" London asked which made her sit up straight with wide eyes at the mention of food.

"Just like your father" I laughed rolling out of the bed and grabbing my robe. "I'm going in for a shower, but mumma craving choc chip pancakes"

"Pumpkin, go sit with aunty Nora and I'll be right down to start cooking" London practicly pushed Iris out the door then shut it.

"What? You want round two?" I asked raising my eyebrow before disaparing behind the bathroom door.

"Sweetheart, I think your pregnant again." He spoke as he came into the bathroom, eyes down on my flat stomach.

"Yea I thought the same thing when I realised what I wanting for breakfast" i sighed as I turned on the hot water and dropped my robe.

"You don't sound very excited" he watch me as I got under the water, a friend of his making its self known.

"I just got Scarlett off the tit and now I'm pregnant, it won't be long until I have another pup on my breasts" I complained. Don't get me wrong, I love every moment of pups but I just wanted a short break before falling pregnant again.

"What's the different, I'm always on your breasts in between anyway" Dom growled as he stepped into the water with me, his hard member pressed to my ass. "I love when your swollen with me pups"

His hand came around my waist and down my stomach until it reached my clit. His other hand coming up to my nipple, giving the buds in both hands some attention.

My head came back onto his shoulder, little moans leaving me. "Now I'm getting more excited" I whispered.

"Put your hands on the tile and spread those gorgeous thigh of yours" he growled as he pinched my nipple and clit before letting go.

I made a little noise from the pinch before doing as asked. He leaned over and sniffed my back, he placed small kisses down my spin. He inhaled my juices as he got to my ass, his hand touched my leg and made it's way up.

He stopped before he could touch my most sensitive part and did the say to my other leg. This time his fingers touched my folds lightly, a teasing.

But I love the teaseing, it makes me impossibly wet. "Have you been a good girl sweetheart?"

"Yes but maybe I need a reminder of what happens if my bad" I moaned the last word as his finger brushed my clit.

"How many spanks would remind you" he growled against my butt cheek, sending a vibration through my sex.

"Ten, ten pussy spanks" I panted, my core heating up and dripping my arousal.

London stood back up and spun me around, he picked me up and kneeled on the tile floor. He placed me down, my chest being hit by the hot rain of the shower.

He spread my legs, giving him full access to my throbbing sex. "Remember to count or we start all over again."

"Yes alpha" I purred. A rumble of approval came from his chest and his hand came down leaving a pleasurable sting over my vagina. "One" he didnt waste time in delivering another spank "Two" then another "th...ree".

"Fuck your such a good girl" he groaned, his hand delivering another spank that had my legs wobbling and my walls clenching.

"Four" he hand came down again, harder then the last. "Five" His other hand came up my thigh then without warning his fingers slid straight in me the moment his hand came down with another bow. "Six" I gasped out, my walls clenching around London's fingers.

"Do you like that my sweetheart?" He asked as he give me another hard spank.

"Seven! Yes, alpha you make me feel so good" I moaned. "Eight, ah nine" he gave me a double blow, my release rising and pushing to explode.

"Good girl" he whispered, he raised his hand giving me another.

"Ten... please alpha could I please have one more?" I begged, I could feel my release of the edge of exploding.

"One more sweetheart" he growled, he raised his hand but held it in the air, his fingers still moving within me. "Close your eyes"

I did what was asked of me and closed my eyes, not knowing when he going to spank me. I focused on relaxing my muscles and just as I unclench around his fingers, his hand comes down.

"Eleven" This spank sending shocks through out my sex, my release came with it, coating his fingers in my nectar.

"Fuck that was hot" he growled as he flipped me so that I'm on my hands and knees, his member forcefully pushed it's way in. I cried out in pleasure, my head going back as my back arched.

He hand grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling my head further back and to the side.

His thrusts are rough and deep, my cries of pleasure echoing off the tile walls of the bathroom.

With a few grunts and final thrust, his seed was planted deep within me. My own release coating his length. We sat panted for a moment.

"Come on sweetheart, let's wash then go feed our pups" he hand came to my flat abdomen.

"Then take them to the zoo" I laughed as he helped me up from the floor.

The End