Chapter Nine

London's POV

"So you have her booked for the whole week?" Peter asked as we step into the elevator.

"Yep, find your own" I growled and pushed my floor after he pushed his.

"But she's so pretty and innocent looking!" He wined stopping his feet like a child.

I breathed a sigh of relief once the doors opened to his floor and I practicly pushed him out and pressed the close button.

It's 3.48 and I'm only now arriving back from the long boring meetings. I was hoping that she was already there but judging by the lack of her scent in the lift that she hasn't arrived yet.

Once I got into the suite, I headed for the bedroom and placed the bag on the bed. A small smile gracing my face at the thought of seeing her so soon.

Wanting to pass time, I got into the shower and scrubbed myself down. Once I waisted some time in there, i jumped out. A stupid grin still on my face.

This will be our third night, after that only three more left. I'm still not sure how I'll get her to come with me. I don't even know her name yet but I'll asker her that tonight.

I looked down at my phone and frowned, 4.13 pm. She's a little late, she will be here any minute.

Taking a deep breath, I got dressed and went out to the lounge. I look to my watch again, 4.27.

Fuck where is she. I don't even have her number, how would I contact her. Probably through the agency, okay I'll give her another half an hour's then I'm calling.

4.34

4.39

4.43

4.46, the front door opened "I'm really sorry, I lost track of time. I was reading to mum and I didn't think to put an alarm on, I'm really s-" I cut her rambling off by roughly kissing her, I don't need her apologise as long as she's safe. If she was doing something dangerous then she can apologise.

"It's okay, I was more worried that something might of happened to you"  I cupped her beautiful face in my hand, relief washing over me knowing she's safe.

"I'm okay" she smiled warmly up at me, we stood like that in silence for a while. Until I broke the silence.

"We're going out" I winked, she just tilted her head. "I have renovations at this fancy place, would you like to join me?"

"I'm your girl, you can do what you want with me" she laughed, I know she means it as I have bought her for the night but my heart melted at the thought of her being mine. She's my mate.

"Yes you are... I've got a dress for you on the bed in the room" I smiled down at her and reluctantly withdrawing my arms from her waist.

She rushed off to get dressed as I stood there and waited. Minutes later she came out and I froze. This gorgeous woman in front of me with her light brown hair pulled up in a messy bun, her hazel doe eyes lined by lushes lashes.

She stood at the door way with a smirk, loving my reaction to her beautiful body lined in teal fabric.

"Absolutly stunning" I breathed.

"It is a very nice dress" she laughed then walked over with her coat in her hand. When she reached me, I took the coat from her to help her get it on. 

I pressed my lips to her neck when I was done and I felt her shiver below me.

Maybe I should cancel dinner and fuck her on the kitchen table or up against the griant window that looks over the city. Or on the rug in front of the fake fire place, maybe bent over the couch screaming my name.

I shook my head of those dirty thoughts. "Ready?" I asked placing another kiss to her skin.

"Yes, I'm starving" she giggled as her tummy made a little rumble.

Holding her hand, I lead her out and down to the car waiting for us. We get in the back and I spoke brefiely to the driver then closed the privacy glass.

"We can see out but they can't see in." I whispered into her ear as I slowly bring her onto my lap.

"So we can get up to no good in here" she giggled, rubbing her butt over my pant tent. I bring her tight little dress up and bunched around the waist.

She wore no undies!

I turned her in my lap so that she's straddling me, her hand goes to my pants and she pulls my member out. He's up and ready.

I found her lips with mine as I pick her up and put her down onto my dick. We both moan within the kiss. The walls clenching around me, my dick throbbing within her.

Using my arms and hips, I bounce her on my dick. Her cute little noises making my member impossibly harder, my thrusts got rougher and harder with each little noise, until she pulled back from the kiss and started screaming with pleasure.

"Fuck baby, say my name" I growled as I switched positions so that her backs pressed up against the seat.

"London!" She screamed out a couple times until we both climax together.

I was still deep within her and I honestly dont want to leave her warm welcoming vagina.