The sound of keys bring me back to reality, I push hard on his chest rushing to the single couch, Ace sits quickly on the couch by jumping over the back, he places a cushion over his crotch trying to act natural.

"Hey guys, pizza tonight?" Ash says walking in, I'm unable to talk so I keep my eyes on the TV.

"Yeah man" Ace clears his throat.

"What have you two been doing? And move" he says to me, I roll my eyes standing to my feet and leave to go to my room and flop onto the bed.

I can't believe what just happened if Asher didn't come home I know exactly what would have happen, I wish Ash didn't come home because I would have gotten what I wanted for god knows how long. Was he doing it to tease me or does he want it too?

****

"Cam!" Ash shouts. I pad down the hall and the smell of pizza hits my nostrils, when I enter the kitchen Ash and Ace are stuffing their faces on the island counter, I walk over grabbing a slice of the pepperoni pizza. Ace looks towards me and I look towards him like we're both thinking about what happened earlier.

"Hmm" I moan as I take a bite out my slice. I look back toward Ace and he shifts clearing his throat staring at me, I try my hardest not to laugh.

"How was classes?" Ash asks me.

"Good" I nod ripping my eyes away from Ace.

"That's good" He smiles.

The tension in here is making me uncomfortable "Ace, wasn't Sydney coming round?" He winks.

"Nah, decided to cancel" He shrugs and takes a glimpse my way.

"Why?"

"She's too loud"

"Tell me about it" Ash laughs and Ace laughs along with him looking away from me.

I finish a few slices of pizza while Ace and Asher talk back and forth.

****

Finally in bed, dinner was awkward well for me anyway, I don't think Ash suspected a thing and Ace seemed to be fine the whole time chatting away. I close my eyes hoping to fall asleep but all I can think about is Ace's hard on pressed against me it's making me wet just thinking about it.

A light knock on the door jolts me awake, I look at the nightstand clock 3:00 am are you kidding me? Another light knock sounds on the door and I remember that's what woken me up, I turn the nightstand lamp on "Come in" I say quietly.

"Hey" Ace smiles sliding through and shutting the door behind him quietly "Sorry if you were asleep, I just wanted a late night talk" He says laying down beside me.

"Okay, what's up?" I turn on my side, towards him.

"Honestly, I'm super horny and earlier keeps playing on my mind" He chuckles "Why are you up?"

"You woke me up that's why but earlier keeps playing on my mind too"

"Sorry" He smiles full of excitement and by that I know he isn't sorry.

He places his hand on my hip gripping it tightly, my body ignites with just his touch. His arm wraps around my lower back pulling me closer into him, I lift one legs placing it on his hip, "I really wanted to kiss you" He admits.

"Why didn't you" I move closer.

"I can't" He sighs.

"Why not?" I run my fingers through his hair hoping it would help him tell me.

"I've never kissed anyone"

"Shut up" I roll my eyes.

"It's true, I don't kiss... it means something to me more than sex anyway" He confesses. Come to think of it I've never seen him kiss anyone, well except me that one time but he told me to never to do again.

"This is weird"

"Not to me, it feels right"

"Not this" He pulls me closer, chest to chest.

"Then what?"

"Me wanting to kiss someone so bad"

"Do it" I whisper "I dare you" I want to kiss him so bad too.

He moves closer, I feel his warm mint breath fan my lips. I part my lips just when our lips are about to touch, I lean in placing my lips on his, he kisses me back instantly making me melt on the spot. I taste mint as our lips begin to move in sync, he holds me tighter lowering his hands to the smalls of my back. His tongue swipes my bottom lip and I part my lips allowing access, his tongue passionately dancing with mine. I've wanted this for so long and it's finally happening.

I moan quietly into his mouth, his grip tightens and he groans pulling away, I almost whimper at the loss of contact, "Fuck..Cam" He whispers out of breath.

"Ace" I whisper out a moan, pulling him closer with my legs not that he can get any closer our bodies are pressed up against each other.

"Say my name again" He groans rubbing his hard on against my core.

"Ace" I moan feeling the friction causing a pool in my panties.

"Fuck" He groans smashing his lips on mine, this time the kiss is sloppy and full of want, one hand grabs my ass tightly as the other one slides down the front of my stomach, my body is on fire I've never wanted something so bad in my life and never felt this way before

His large hand pulls on the waistband of my shorts tugging them off my body throwing them across the room he places his finger at my core over my lace panties "Fuck, you're soaked" He groans, he begins kissing, nibbling and sucking below my ear as his finger rubs over the thin material.

"Oh god" I moan, I need more.

"Tell me what you want, Camila"

"I-I want you to fuck me" I moan mangining to get the words out, he slowly moves the material of my panties to the side. His finger slides over my wet folds before massaging my clit slowly, my body jerks at the connection of his warm fingers.

"You're so fucking wet for me" He whispers into my ear before his lips land on my neck again.

His finger slowly eases into me, "Ace!" I throw my head back, I begin rocking my hips into his finger wanting more, he enters a second finger picking up his pace with a groan. 

"So tight" He enters a third finger "So.so..tight" his pace get faster and faster and his thumb rubs my clit, the combination makes me go wild. I buck my hips making his fingers go deeper. I begin to feel my stomach tighten and my legs shake uncontrollable, "Come for me, Camila" He continues his fast pace, not slowing down. Hearing him say my full name does something to me, it bring me over the edge when he curls his finger inside me.

"Fuck!" I begin to moan loudly but Ace's hand covers my mouth before more can come out.

"Say my name" He groans.

"Ace!" I muffle a moan into his hand as my back arches and head falls back. His fingers slow down riding me through my high. When my legs stop shaking and I come back from euphoria, Ace takes his fingers out bringing them to his mouth sucking my juices.

"Hmmm, sweet" He groans looking deep into my eyes.

I lick my lips "That was amazing" I admit shyly.

"I could tell" He chuckles and I swat his arm, I reach down to the waistband of his boxers.

"I'm fine" He stops me.

"What?"

"That was a returned favour" He smirks and I smile thinking about the time on the couch, I wish he didn't say returned favour though.

I roll over turning off the lamp, I feel his arm wrap around my waist pulling me into him, my back to his front "Goodnight, ugly" He whispers into my ear.

"Night" I chuckle.

____________________________

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕