"Shutup anika.Stay quite." he glared at her.

Shivaay saw a water tank and quickly opened it.He checked the depth of water with the stick which was laying aside.

"Shivaay let s  run they are coming."anika said scared  as they were now trying to break the door.

"Anika,you have to sit inside." he looked at anika.

"Shivaay are you ok?It is so cold.How will i sit inside.I am not getting why we are not escaping from that door." she asked confused.

"Annie, please we don't have time."he helped her sitting inside.

"Shivaay where are you going?"she became scared and made crying face.

"Baby,I am here only.Don't make a voice."he kissed her forehead and cover the tank.

He quickly ran towards door and open it.He climbed the roof through pipe and hid on the upper portion.

On the other hand,men entered inside the house and checked the whole area.

"Sir,that door is open that mean they escaped." one of the men said.

"There is no need to stay here.Call the boss." other man said while standing near the door.

"Akash sir,that bastard ASP has escaped.He firstly made girl run very cunningly then himself  escaped out.He killed our two men also."ramesh called akash khuranna and informed him.

"Lanat ha tum sb pr kutto.You seven men could'nt kill one bastard.Now what are you doing?Fuck offff from there." shouted akash as his plan got failed.Ramesh quickly disconnected the call.

"Let's go.You  two go from backyard and we will go from that door.If you found them on the way shoot them at the spot." ramesh instructed them and left the house.

As shivaay got sure that they left the place.He quickly jumped off the roof and ran towards water tank.He quickly removed the cover of tank.

"Shiva...aaay." anika started crying.The water inside was cold and she was shivering.

"Shh come out.Don't cry." He helped her coming out of the tank.Her hands were so much  cold that seem like they got freezed.She was fully wet and was shivering badly.

"Shivaay if you had'nt open the cap few more mins i would had died." she kept her head on his chest shivering badly.Shivaay embraced her in his arms.

"shhh don't talk about rubbish." he scolded her and kissed her hair numerous time.

"let's go inside." he picked her up and brought her in room.He made her lay on bed and saw the door open.He closed the door and placed a small table infront of door so that it won't open.

He scanned the room and found a suit case.He opened it and found two thick  shawls.He took them and goes to anika.

"Anika get up.Remove your wet saree.Here are shawls." shivaay said keeping shawls on bed.He started removing his jacket.Anika did'nt reacted.

"Anika??"he patted her cheeks.She was shivering and her lips were getting blue.Shivaay quickly sat on bed.She needs warmth.She was trying to open the eyes but closed them again.

"Baby, i think you need my that help tonight."he tried to light up  her mood and made her sit.

"You don't st..art here."she said while shivering.

"Don't worry.I won't spoil our first night but am telling you.You can't stop me after reaching to home." he said while removing her saree.

She kept quite and again layed on bed.