**

"Anika,move fast baby." shivaay was unable to run because of anika's speed.So, he was holding her hand  and she was walking behind him.

"Shivaay i can't .There is something pierced in my foot." she sobbed.Shivaay quickly turned around to her.

"What!!Why did'nt  yoo tell me earlier???Sit here.Show me your foot."he scolded her and made her sit.

He saw  a sharp nail stucked in her foot.

He looked at her.

"Relax,Nothing will happen ok."he assured and swiftly pulled out the nail out of her foot.

"ahhhh,you always give me pain dohh takke k police walay." She stared him angrily.

"C'mon you can fight later.First we have to get rid off this jungle." he said and started walking while holding her hand.

"No,shivaay i don't have more energy to walk." said anika tiringly.

Seeing her pale and tired face.Shivaay pulled her closer.

"Ok come." He picked her up.

"You will get tired." she wrapped her hand around his neck.

"Shhh." he shushed her and started walking.

After sometime,he saw a small house at a distance.It was looking like a village house.He started moving towards it as he had not any other option.

Reaching there,he made anika stand and take out his revolver for safety.

He was about to knock at the door but it was locked from outside.Means,no one resides here.He quickly unlocked the door  and checked inside by  holding the revolver.After getting sure,he signalled anika to come inside.

Anika also came inside and he locked the door.There was a single old bed in the corner and chir beside it.Shivaay sat on bed and took a deep breath.Danger was not gone yet.They will access them anytime.

"Shivaay who's house is this?" asked anika while sitting beside him.

"Anika,i swear i don't know whose house is this.For god sake ani i came with you only.How will i know?Please don't ask such stupid question in this difficult situation." said shivaay tiringly.

"You know it s useless to talk to you."she hitted his chest and he laughed.

Suddenly ,they heard step voices near the house.

"Shi.vaay." anika got scared.

"Shh.."he quickly got up and moved towards window.Peeping out he found the same men.He shock his head in disbelief and goes to anika.

"Who is there shivaay?" she asked.

"Kon ho sakta ha anika?barati ayi hain meray." said shivaay irritated and by holding her hand he moved towards other room.

There was one more small room there.Infront of room was a small hall which ends with a door which opened to the other side of the house.

"Open the door.Who is inside??" men knocked the door harshly.

Shivaay was busy scanning the area.They can easily escape out through exit door but shivaay was  thinking something else.

"Shivaay,what are you waiting for?There is exit let's run away." anika again spoked.