Chapter 18

*Angle's POV*
It's been a week since we got attacked, it's been a week since Sam said yes to being my girlfriend, it's been a week since she brought back her brother.

I knew she was powerful by her fur, her red wolf with black tips. I knew we were meant to be since the first time I've seen her, my wolf connected with hers right away. When I saw her wolf for the first time I was some what shocked that her wolf was the same as mine, but mine was midnight black with red tips.

I've never liked being named Alpha. This is a secret that no one but of course Stephaine knows. I've never told anyone because I'll get asked so many questions as to why I'm not with my pack. The answer to that is my beta is taking over for awhile, while I came to find my sister and find the rightful Luna for my pack.

I know Samantha has the right to know, I also agree. I will inform her on our date tonight. I asked her out for our week anniversary. I plan on taking her out motorcycle racing cause that's what she likes to do and afterwards I plan on taking her to eat pizza, nothing to fancy cause I know she doesn't like that, but after all that I'm taking her on a lovely walk on the beach so we can be alone and I'll have the chance to tell her that I'm alpha of the most powerful pack, the DragonKnight Pack.

I hope she takes it well and isn't mad at me for not telling her before. Wish me luck..

---------/------------
Well here is a angle point of view. I bet none of you expected this huh 😂

Well enjoy 😘❤️
Please vote and comment ❤️