Regret Rejection.

Broken.

Hurt.

Pain.

Emptiness

Betrayed.

I, Samantha Anderson, the Omega of MoonShine Pack, feel all that and more. I have been hurt, I have been betrayed and I'm broken, I'm in pain and I feel emptiness.. Now I know you may be asking why? So let me tell you.

Being the Omega of the pack mean you get beaten and have to do as goes. I was an Omega because my pack blames me for my parents death. It was my fault. I didn't help. All I did was hide. My parents were attacked by rouges. I was with them and didn't help them, I betrayed them like how the pack betrayed me.

Ever since that day everyome has been rude to me and has beaten me. Even my sister and brother. Oh that's right I forgot to tell you about myself and my family.

You already know my name and what happened to my parents, so I have wavy golden light brown hair and green with a hint of gold eyes I'm around 5'6 and I'm 16.

My Brother's Name is Xavier, he is the biggest player in our school. He has black Taylor Lautner hair and light brown eyes he is around 6'1 and is 18 oh also soon to be Beta.

My sister's name is Sofia, She is such a slut. Always sleeping around I even think she and Xavier played around together if you know what I mean. Anyways she has straight blonde hair with blue eyes and is around 5'8 and is 17.

Yes we all are a year apart. Lets just say our parents wanted everything the same I guess ? Anyway back to my life.

I have to make the whole pack breakfast before everybody wakes up. I have to or I will be punished. I started making eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, and a bowl of fruit with some orange juice and/or milk on the side. Once I was finished I started to set up the table and put everything on the table so they can choose what they wanted to eat.

"Hey slut, The soon to be Alpha is coming back from New York so you better prepare everything for a welcome back party or you'll be punished" My slut sister says then slaps and punches me.

"Ok" was my responds

"It's yes ma'am not ok!" she yells while punching me some more.

" I GOT IT DAMN IT! " I screamed causing everyone to be shocked. I just had it with her dirty mouth and disrespect.

"Don't yell t your sister" my brother says coming up to me and slaping me hard.

"She is not my sister like you are not my brother, you both are strangers, formal pack members only, soon to be Beta and slut of the pack" I said causing me to receive so many punches and kicks to my stomach and i was knocked out.

-------------------------------

Well I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter. I will be writing soon <3

Hugs and kisses .

Sam in the side ---> ➡️➡️