Chapter 9

Today was the day Training would start. I don't care if no one is ready. I am and I say we start today. It is around 5:30 A.M. when I started to wake everyone up.

"Al wake up we have training" I said and just saying Training Al wake up right away. He loves training.

"I'm up I'm up" He said then went to take a shower.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP NOW!" I shouted into a mic. Now I know what you are thinking where did she get a mic? Well I have No idea. I just had it in my room. So nice huh.

Everyone startes to get up and I told them to get ready for training. minutes later everyone was in the back yard but Sawyer and Sofia of course. I walked up to their room and they are still asleep. Not when I want to start training. I walked up to Sawyer's ear and screamed.

"WAKE UP LOSER!" he right away jumped out of bed causing Sofia to fall off the bed and I started to laugh so hard ! It was way to funny.

"Was that necessary?" Saywer asked still sleepy.

"Of course. Did you not hear me yell that we are training today ! I want both of you down stairs in less then 3 minutes" I said and walked out of their room.

"Ok, I want everyone to run around the track for 2 hours, No questions just go go go!" I said and everyone started running, then came out Sofia and Sawyer.

"You are late. Run 4 hours around the track go!" I said and Sawyer started to run, but Sofia just had to try me.

"I don't do running, I don't need it. Just look at me." She said. Man she is such a stuck up.

"Now you look at me. I want you to run, don't make me triple your time." I said and tried to walk away, you did noticed I said tried.

Sofia grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back, I'm not gonna lie that hurt due to her putting so much strength to it. With my other arm I elbowed her in the stomach and she let go leaning over holding her stomach. Taking this as a chance I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so she was looking at me and I slapped her with all my strength and Caused her to fall out cold. Now I wanna see her mess with me again.

"What happened?" Asked Al when he got back.

"She twisted my arm, I was defending myself." I said walking towards Conner and his mate.

"Hey, wanna talk?" Asked Stephaine (If you don't remember Stephaine is Conner's mate) noticing that something was wrong.

"Yea, lets just finish training first" I said and got everyone to do 100 sit-ups and push ups, And got everyone to pick a partner and fight in human form. We finished training around 6 P.M. Yes I know 12 hours of training. But hey they need it.

"Stephaine go get ready, lets go to Dairy Queen." I said to her and she smiled and ran upstairs.

"Ready!" She yelled coming down stairs and before we left everyone started asked questions.

"Where are you guy going?" Asked Sawyer.

"And with who?" Asked Conner.

"And when are you coming back?" Asked Al.

"And how are you getting there?" Asked Xavier.

"Damn, What's up with the questions. We're going to Dairy Queen, by ourselves and we will come back whenever we feel like it!" I said and grabbed Steph. and walked out.

"So tell me what's up?" She asked.

"I think Al is falling in love with his mate." I said emotionless.

"WHAT!? He found his mate !" she shouted and everyone was staring at us. Yes we just arrived at DQ it wasn't that far from the pack house.

"Shut up. Everyone is staring !" I told her " And yes he found his mate. It's Sofia. He has been acting so different with me. It's not even the same anymore." I continued.

"Aww hunny, I know we never actually got along but I say you come back with Me and Conner for the night, It will keep you off things." She said

"More than happy to" I said smiling, we finished our Ice creams and went back home, I walked up to my room to get some clothes when I heard moans coming out of my room. What the fuck. I opened my door to see Sofia and Al half naked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just came to get clothes. Oh by the way Al'xander, We are beyond done." I said and hurried to get my clothes and hair brush and tooth brush.

"Sam wai--" I didn't let him finish.

"Only my friends and family call me Sam, stay here and fuck your slut." I said and he slapped me. He dared slap me.

"I dare you to put your hands on me AGAIN!" I shouted and punshed him on his face breaking his nose.

"I- I'm Sorry" He said and I slapped him and walkes out.

"Lets go !" I yelled at Conner and Steph.

"What happened?" Steph. asked.

"Samantha Wait Please!" Al'xander yelled from upstairs.

"Stay The Fuck Away From Me And Go Fuck Sofia !" I yelled at him and everyone was shocked.

"YOU CHEATED ON MY SISTER!" Xavier yelled.

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY MATE!" Sawyer yelled.

"Yeah he did. Kick his ass boys." And I walked out with Steph and Conner behind me.

--------

Oh no. Al cheated. And now Sam is single ready to mingle ;)

Anyways enjoy <3