Chapter 5

*3 Yeas Later*

"Al! Where is my favorite shirt!" I yell out to him !

"Babe, first of all it's my shirt, second you wore it to many times ! I had to wash it!" He says to me.

Oh yea ! Over this 3 years me and Al'xander have gotten close way close, we fell in love with each other and well we started dating, we have been together for 2 years and we share a room now. Anyways back to the little fight we are having !

"No ! You just washed it because you don't want any other SheWolf to smell that you are with another girl! " I yelled at him, causing him to stand there with his mouth wide open.

"You did not just say that Sam ! What is going on in your head ! We have been together for 2 Years ! Why all this jealousy ! " He yelled back at me.

"I'm sorry... It's just you... you haven't found your mate yet.. and I can lose you any day now, I don't want to, but I will understand.. You just have to be honest with me and tell me if you do." I said quietly but I know he heard me.

"Baby look at me" He said while grabbing my chin so I can look at him. "I will never lie to you, I will never betray you in that kind of way. I will tell you and I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon" He finished and kissed me.

"I love you hunny" I said while walking out the room.

It has been 2 years where all I do is become more scared everyday that maybe just maybe I will lose him today or tomorrow.. I will never know..

'Samantha, mind coming to my office for a while. I have things to talk to you about' Luke mindlinked me.

'On my way' I made my way into his office and knocked and waiting to hear him say come in like always.

"Yes Luke" I said making my way to the sofa.

"Look at you Child, You have became so strong, more beautiful the before, you can stick up for yourself and your pack members, you became our best fighter. You can even beat Al'xander and myself the Alphas ! I got a call sweetheart. The Moonshine pack wants us to train them. We are leaving to their pack tomorrow.. I'm sorry sweetie." He said to me

See I have been training and got curves in all the right places, My eyes are full of life and love. I am not the same girl. I dyed my hair Red, oh yea to match my wolf fur, my Wolf is a red wolf. The tips of my ears are black. I love my wolf. And I am more then ready to go back and get my revenge.

"I'm ready to go sir. I promised them I will go back and I guess today is the day. I'll go pack sir." I said while going to my room and started packing, when I felt arms wrapped around me.

"You sure you are ready babe?" Al said to me.

"I'm sure hunny. Get ready we leave tomorrow morning." I informed him.

-------

*Next morning*

Today is the day I go back to that hell hole. Better now then never right?

"So we are going to follow you since you do know where it is." Al said.

"Okay everyone in their cars time to go." I said.

I got on my motocylce oh yea I got a motocylce. Luke gave it to me since I didn't want a car. It's red and black and it is so sexy I got it to matched me and my wolf.

Like I said I love my wolf, Anyways we have been on the road for 2 hours and we are almost there.

'Go straight I'll meet y'all there, I have to stop by to say goodbye to someone' I mind linked Al'xander.

You see Conner meet his mate but right now they want to be alone, so they moved into a little house and everytime I go visit him I take him out, He needs to get that bad boy out every once in a while.

"Hey baby ! You missed me Sweet thang?" I said while barging in the house.

"Conner your friend is here ! She is doing that thing where she goes into every room screaming Hunny Im Home! Come control her!" Stephaine Conner's mate screamed to him. She really doesn't like me due to me bringing the bad boy out of him.

"Stop hating Stephaine ! You know I love you too, and I always come to visit you as well get that bad girl out of ya whatcha say? Wanna join sweet thang?" I said to her.

"Ok lets go racing, Motocycle racing. I'm so down for a race" She said. See I can get the bad out of anyone.

"Wow you got her to be bad. Nice job. Now let race." He said and we all ran outside and got on our bikes and raced off.

We have been racing and the cops are still behind us. I swear I always have cops behind me.

"Go I'll handle them" I told them, They nod and went off.

I pulled over and all the cops stopped.

"Really? Sam you again?" The officer said.

"Nice seeing you again George" I said to him.

"Ugh, Where do I take you now?" He asked.

"Moonshine pack" I said and off we went to the Moonshine pack. Well now I have to see them with the cops behind me.

"Really Sam ! The Cops Again ! Damn It !" Al yelled at me.

"Man. You know George loves to pull me over" I said.

"Now Sam, that is not true. You were Racing !" George just gave me away.

"Sam. Get in the pack house now." He said

"Yes babe.." I said and walked into the house were I saw My Ex sister and my Ex mate making out.

"Well well well.. Still the same slut as always huh Sophia." I said

"Who do you think you are to come into my pack and call me a slut, I am the Luna you respect me." She said.

"Oh you mated the slut. Well you can't get any lower than you are now Sawyer" I said.

"Samantha, You need to stop getting introuble" Al said giving me away.

"Samantha? Samantha Anderson?" Sawyer said.

------------

What will happen next?

Enjoy and Happy New Years Eve Everyone <3

Conner on the side ➡️➡️➡️➡️