Chapter 12

After we told everyone what is really going on between me and Angel everything was back to normal. No I am NOT! Dating Al'xander again. Never will happen.

It has been a week since that happened and me and Angel have gotten closer. I can say I have started to grow feelings for him. But I don't want to say anything. Since it might ruin our friendship.

Right now I am in my wolf form. I haven't been in wolf form in a while and I missed her. I was sitting next to this beautiful waterfall next to the pack house. I remember I use to come here just to forget everything. It was my spot and I missed it.

I was just thinking about everything when I heard something behind the bushes.

"Hello?" I called out, when I shifted and got dressed. Which is dumb if you asked me. I mean seriously? Who calls out to their killer? If it is a killer.

"It's just me Sammy." Angel said coming from behind a tree.

"Really? Sammy? So what's up?" I asked.

"I want to tell you something." He said walking towards me and sitting down next to me.

"Yea?" I waiting for him to continue.

"I met this girl, we have been talking for a while. And I asked her out today and she said yes." He said with a smile on his face.

"That's great!" I said with a fake smile on my face. That hurts. That really hurts.

"Yea, we're going out tomorrow." He said with excitement.

"Aww My Angel is growing up so fast." I said wiping a fake tear away

"Oh stop it, I'm older than you! " He said laughing.

"Yea yea yea! Always have to go there you cheater." I said acting as if I was mad

"Aww little Sammy Wammy is mad" he said right before he started tickling me.

"S-S- Stop!" I managed to get those words out.

"Only if you say I'm the most sexiest guy you ever layed eyes on!" he said still tickling me.

"Ok, ok, You are the sexiest guy I ever layed eyes on!" I said making him stop tickling me.

"Good girl" He kissed me on my cheek "Now lets go home" He continued and we started walking home.

We walked home in a comfortable silence. It was nice, but what I was really thinking about was his date tomorrow.. I'm going to lose him before I get the chance to tell him how I truly feel.

We got home and everyone was in the living room.

"What's going on?" Both me and Angel ask

"Nothing? Someone is here asked for you." answered Sawyer

"Now who is that?" I asked.

*Amanda's POV* (from chapter 8)

I went to see Sam, I couldn't deal not seeing her anymore. I would always go to starbucks to see if she would come back but she didn't so I found out what pack she was staying at.

I knocked at the pack's door and some girl opened the door.

"How may I help you?" She asked. She seemed like a girl who slept around.

"I'm looking for Samantha." I said without emotion.

"Oh sure come on in. She is out right now but won't take long." She said and I followed inside.

Soon I got to know that the girls name is Sophia and I met her mate Sawyer, her brother Xavier his mate Alexis, Conner his mate Stephaine and Al'xander. We were all talking when we heard the door open and close.

"What's going on?" Sam asked as well as some guy she was with.

"Nothing? Someone is here asked for you." answered Sawyer

"Now who is that?" she asked.

"That would be me!" I said happily

"Oh hey, Amanda right?" she asked.

"That's my name, And who is that? Your boyfriend?" I asked, totally could noticed I was jealous but good thing no one did.

"No, no just my best friend this is Angel, Angel this is Amanda" She introduced us.

"Nice to meet you" Angel said holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Same" I Said with a smile while shaking his hand.

"So, I came here to see if you would like to hang out tomorrow? I'm going out with some friends you can take someone if you like" I said

"Oh, I have to see I have a date tomorrow with a guy I meet." She said.

"Oh. What's his name?" I asked hoping she would tell me.

"Jake" She responded.

"Oh. Ok well It's fine." I said walking out the door.

I was walking to my car, when I had an Idea..

*Sam's POV*

Amanda just left without another word and it kinda freaked me out. She acts so weird when she is around me and when I'm around a guy.

"She seems um? Weird." Sawyer said out of no where.

"Right, It's like she has a crush on you." Stephaine said.

"Now, don't be crazy steph. That's not possible. I mean I'm straight. And not that I have anything against gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender. But I just don't know how to tell her I'm not interested. I could help her find a partner." I said a little confused about everything.

I walked up to my room to think about this. I mean if she does like me how do I tell her I like guys. I would love to be her friend but nothing else. I just can't play with anyone's feelings that's not right.

*Next day*

Today is the day I am going out with Jake. Jake is a very sweet guy, around 6'2 Brown hair and brown eyes. We meet when I went to the store to buy some food for the pack and he happened to help me out on finding everything I needed. Ever since that day I've talked to him and he asked me out.

--------------

I'll tell you about the date in the othet chapter.

anyways comment and like <3