Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 : I ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Jungkook POV

End Flashback

Everyone was silent after I told them how I found out but Jin decided to break it.

"GET LOST FROM HERE ROSÉ! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!" jin shouted at her and threw some things at her. Jimin and V follower his actions.

I was shocked and I wanted to stop them, my heart was shattering when I saw her screaming in pain. She was screaming in pain.

"Ahh! Stop! It hurts!" she screams.

It was too much for me to handle so I slowly walked up to her causing my hyungs to stop throwing.

"Jungkook, don't go near her, she might hurt you," jimin said worriedly but I ignored him.

If I love her...I shouldn't be afraid of her no matter what she is.

I stopped in front of her and crouched down to her level. Slowly, I caressed her cheek and wiped her tears with my thumb.

Seeing her cry made me sob with her.

While crying with her, not even caring if my hugs were watching, she took my hands and caressed it.

"K-kookie-ah...you're friends are right, I don't belong here since I am a ghost and you are human. You should go and live somewhere else, I'm s-sorry if I am n-not to come back alive-" she cried looking down but I carefully lifted her chin to look at me.

"Shh...i'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here with you...even if you're a ghost, I'll always love you for who you are," I said softly after cutting her apology.

"I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too," I smiled back and pecked her lips before we hugged each other.

"Idiots! My eyes are sweating now..." Jin whined before wiping his tears.