Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 : Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ Hᴏᴍᴇ

Jungkook POV
I'm in the car and on my way home now. I was just on a vacation with Jimin, V and Jin.

I seriously can't wait to meet my girl when I come back.

After an hour, I parked the car and ran to the door then knocked.

"Chae! I'm home," I said happily.

She opened the door and quickly jumped into my embrace. I let go of my luggage and wrapped my arms around her waist and placed a long kiss on her forehead before pulling away slightly to look at her beautiful face.

"I missed you soo much," I said and pecked her lips.

"I missed you more," she smiled then helped me inside.

"I made lunch for you," she said and we both ate.

After we ate, me and Chae were cuddling until someone knocked on our door. I went to open it and when I opened it, my friends were here.

"Hey Jimin! What's up?" I said with a smile.

Jimin immediately looked into the house and stared at Rosé with wide eyes.

"Jungkook, I need your I run away and leave this place right now!" jimin said yucky and tried to pull me away but I yanked his hand away.

"What's wrong with you, Jimin? I can't just leave rosie here all alone," I said getting angry now.

Jimin started explaining everything to me.

Jimin POV
Flashback
I was walking to Jungkook's house to return his clothing that he accidentally left in my luggage when suddenly his neighbour ran up to me and stopped me in my tracks.

"Jimin! You have to make Jungkook leave that house! There's a ghost in there!" she screamed.

"But Rosé is living there, why would there be a ghost when she hasn't been concerned about anything?" I asked.

"You don't understand, the ghost is Rosé," she said worriedly. I couldn't believe her.

"Why should I trust you?"

"I have a photo of her grave, he died from a car crash just a few days ago while you guys were gone," she said no showed me a photo of Rosé's grave and told me the address.

I was shocked and tears were flowing down my cheeks since I always treated Rosé like my own sister.

I immediately ran to Jungkook's house to tell him.
End flashback

Jungkook POV
"No...stop telling me all this nonsense Jimin!" I shouted in his face.

"Come back when you fix that mind of yours," I said angrily and closed the door in his face leaving him dumbfounded.

In angrily walked to my room where Chae was reading a book on the bed since the movie was finished.

I closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed while running my hands through my hair frustradely letting out a long sigh.

Rosé put her book down and told me to sit lay next I her which I obeyed.

She stayed sitting down with her back rested on the head board while I layed down and faced her.

"You look stressed...what happened?" she asked calmly.

"Jimin kept telling me that you are dead and is now a ghost," I explained to her.

She paused and layed down next to me before I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

"Ignore them, they're just trying to spread false rumours 'bout me...maybe they just hate me..." she sighed.

I looked at her and caressed her cheeks.

"Don't say that," I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

I pecked the top of her head as she buried her head in my chest.

"You know I love you right?" I asked and she nodded before we both went to sleep.

Next Morning

Chaeyoung POV
I could not get my mind off of what happened yesterday night.

I woke up really early today. Before going downstairs, I grabbed my blanket and and wrapped it around me.

Tiredly, I walked to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. After that, I went back upstairs and opened the sliding door to the balcony and sat on the chair staring at the view infront of me, so calm.

I sat on the swing and took a sip of my hot coffee

"I'm sorry..." I whispered and cried.