thirty six;

Alex's fit

Alex's fit

Billie's fit

Billie's fit

Alex's POV

"Hey whores!" Ruby yelled as she swung her front door open.

I chuckled as Billie stepped forward and hugged her, "Happy early birthday shorty. Here, we got you a lil somethin." She sent her a goofy grin and handed her the gift we bought her a couple days ago.

It wasn't anything special, just a set of her favorite perfume, body wash, and lotion.

"Oh my god! You guys are literally so sweet! Ugh, you didn't have to!" She squealed as she took the gift from Billie and pulled me into a hug.

I giggled as I wrapped my arms around her neck and she began rocking us back and forth, "Happy early birthday bitch!"

"Thank you, seriously. I love you guys." She sent us a warm smile before her eyes drifted over my shoulder.

I turned around to see Mariana with a guilty facial expression plastered on, as her eyes stayed glued to the ground.

"Hey Mariana." Ruby smiled lightly.

"Um, hey. Happy early birthday." She shrugged awkwardly with a smile.

I smiled at them and felt Billie grab my hand as we made our way into Ruby's living room.

Billie let go of my hand and nodded at the bathroom, signaling that she was going to use it. I nodded at her and made me way through the doorway and into the living room, Mariana and Ruby trailing behind me.

"What's up, hoes?" Ethan sent us a smirk as he ate from a huge bowl of sour patch kids that were placed on his lap, making me chuckle.

I waved at the small group of friends that were scattered around the living room, they waved back and a few new faces caught my eye.

A girl with black hair and smooth caramel skin sent me a small smirk as her dark brown eyes scanned me up and down, "Damn ma. Ruby, who's your sexy ass friend?"