thirty four;

Alex's POV

"She really has the fucking audacity to show up here. And did you fucking see that bitch's face when she walked in? God, I just wanted to ring her fucking neck right there." Billie seethed as she aggressively cut up the rest of the pineapples.

"Billie. Chill. I mean, what did those pineapples do to you?" I shook my hide while popping a piece of pineapple into my mouth.

After Andrea's family arrived, Billie's mom sent both of us to the kitchen to cut up some fruit salad for everyone. I was currently sitting on the kitchen counter, while a pissed off Billie cut up the fruits next to me. I've been attempting to calm her down the past 10 minutes, but she's been fuming the entire time. And I'm guessing using a huge sharp knife to chop things up aren't really benefiting the situation.

"Baby, I'm serious. The bitch is a snake. If she tries to pull something, I don't think I'll be able to control myself." Billie grumbled as she angrily chopped off the stem of a strawberry.

"Dude, you need to calm down, you're gonna hurt yourself." I pouted as I reached forward and held Billie's wrist. I picked up the knife and placed it on the counter. I held onto both of Billie's hands and pulled her closer to me.

"Don't waste your energy on her. Seriously. She's not worth it." I muttered, putting both of my hands on either sides of her face.

She let out a sigh and walked in between my legs while she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Aight I'll try. But, I make no promises." Billie raised her brows as a smirk tugged onto her lips.

I rolled my eyes while I sent her a half smile, feeling her hands trail to the sides of my hips, squeezing lightly. She pulled me closer and connected her soft lips with mine as they slowly moved in sync.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the happy couple." Andrea's voice interrupted. I groaned, pulling away.

Here it goes.

"You know what bitch-"

"What, Billie? What are you gonna do? Everyone has a clear view of us, so I dare you to pull something right the fuck now." Andrea snarled.

I furrowed my brows and turned to the side, seeing two huge transparent glass doors, that gave the adults full view of what we were doing in the kitchen.

"Bro you're on crack if you think I give a fuck. In fact, why don't we go out there right now so I can pounce your ass in front of everyone." Billie growled as she took a step closer to Andrea.

Andrea widened her eyes but shut her mouth, clearly realizing her tactic wasn't going to work on Billie. She walked past us and entered the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

I sighed as I hopped off the counter and grabbed Billie's hand, dragging her to the swing that was placed in the corner of the backyard.

I sat down next to Billie and glanced at her direction. Her resting bitch face was shooting daggers at the door of the kitchen as her foot rapidly tapped up and down.

"Bil, just ignore her. She's an attention whore, you're giving her exactly what she wants." I stated, turning my body so I was facing her.

I pouted realizing she still looks as tense as ever.

"Bil, give me the fucking attention I deserve." I whined as I grabbed her face.

She blinked a few times and nodded, "I'm sorry, shorty. It's just kinda hard when the devil itself is literally in my house right now." She sighed as she draped her arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.