four;

"Dude, where are you? I been sitting here for like, 10 minutes." I sighed talking on the phone to Ethan.

"I'm waiting on Billie, she's taking 50 years in the bathroom." He said raising his voice during the end, hoping Billie would hear him.

"Fuck off!" I heard Billie yell in the background causing me to laugh.

"Okay, okay. Just hurry your ass down here." I added chuckling as I hung up the call.

It was finally lunch time and I was sitting on our spot by the beach snacking on a bag of skittles.

"Hey! Alex!" someone yelled from behind me.

"Oh, Wyatt. Hey, killer party on Friday." I smiled at him. He was currently dating Callie, I think.

"Oh, of course. Oooh, are those skittles?" He said in amusement. I nodded.

"Want some?" I said passing him the pack as he grabbed a piece.

"Hey, so I have a question. I been meaning to ask you." Wyatt said turning to me and sitting criss cross.

"I'm all ears." I turned to him as I popped a red skittle into my mouth.

"Uh, so like, a-are you single?" He stuttered.

"Uh yeah." I said furrowing my brows in confusion.

Next thing I know, Wyatt's pressing his lips on mine. I quickly push back and get up from the sand.

"What the fuck, dude." I say in shock. He immediately gets up while his face flushes.

"Sh-shit. Look I-i'm sorry. I think I just read the situation a little wrong." He said in distress.

"A little?! Aren't you with Callie? She's my foster sister, dude." I exclaimed in shock as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Hey, Al. Oh, Wyatt. What's up, man?" Ethan said in confusion as he walked towards us.

"He was just leaving." I answered, wanting Wyatt to just disappear.

Wyatt looked at me, then down at the ground before nodding and walking away. I huffed and sighed in frustration.

Callie's gonna hate me.

"What was that about?" Billie asked as she grabbed my bag of skittles.

"Uh, nothing. Don't worry bout it." I nodded taking my seat on the sand.

Billie furrowed her eyebrows. Shit, she knows something's up.

"Hey, I'll be right back." E said as he went to greet some of his friends.

"Soo...What was that about." Billie said waiting for me to spill.

I sighed and hesitated. Do I wanna tell her? Ugh, Fuck it.

"He kissed me." I said looking up at Billie waiting for her reaction.

"Wai-Ethan?!" She said out loud in shock and I think disappointment.

"Wha- No! No. Wyatt kissed me." I sighed looking down in guilt.

"Oh. Shit. Isn't he with Callie, though?" She asked leaning in as she studied my face.

"Yeah. And I feel like shit, So give me a break." I pouted as I put my head on her lap.

"Why do you feel like shit? You didn't even do anything." Billie stated as she met my eyes. She lifted up her left hand and began playing with my hair.

"I don't know. I just don't get why he did it, yknow. Callie's gonna hate me." I pouted looking at Billie.

"No, she won't, It's literally not your fault. At all.Want a skittle?" Billie said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood. I sighed opening my mouth as she popped a green skittle into my mouth.

"What's up, mamas?" Diego said as he walked over to us with Ethan behind him.

"Hey, is Wyatt okay? He looked kinda pissed." Ethan wondered.

"Yeah, yeah. He's just a dumbass." I replied frowning a little.

"Fuck him." Billie scoffed and continued playing with my hair making my eyes flutter shut.

"Y'all know that threesome offer still stands, right?" Diego joked, at least I hope he did.

"Shut the fuck up." Billie and I said in unison, causing Ethan to burst out laughing.

-

"H-hey, Can I um, like talk to you?" I said nervously to Callie.

"Yeah, of course." Callie nodded with a concerned look on her face.

We walked to the kitchen as she snacked on some trail mix.

"Okay, so..something happened. I don't know how to tell you because..Well I- even though it wa-"

"Alex, just tell me."

"Uhm...Wyatt. He kissed me." I sighed finally growing the balls to look at her.

And I wish I didn't because the look on her face fell and her eyes looked so sad. It made me feel so much worse.

"I'm so sorry-"

"It's not your fault." Callie said looking down, then she got up and left, not letting me say a single word. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Hun. Can me and mama have a talk with you?" Steph asked from behind me.

I nodded and followed them both to the living room.

"So, Me and mama talked to the kids and we were wondering if you wanted to make this a more permanent thing. We can't adopt you right now because of our fostering license, but as soon as it's renewed, we would love to." Steph smiled holding onto Lena's hand.

"Only if you want to," Lena added smiling at me.

"Right, ofcourse," Steph commented smiling at me with hope in her eyes.

"I-wait, Really?" I stuttered in shock.

Steph and Lena nodded while chuckling.

"Ofcourse, holy shit." I grinned and hugged them.

"Language, babe." Steph laughed.

"The kids are all okay with this?" I said, still in shock.

"Did she say yes?" Mariana asked excitedly with Jesus, Brandon, and Jude following behind.

Where's Callie?

"Yes!" I exclaimed as they engulfed me in a group hug.

"Well, we have some other news. Since you're gonna be staying here for much longer, we figured crashing on the couch doesn't make the cut. And since Mariana and Callie's room is packed, we gave the attic a little makeover for you.." Lena grinned causing me to squeal and run upstairs.

"Holy

"Holy. Shit." I gasped.

"Language, hun." Lena said with a small smile on her face as the whole family stepped into my new room.

"Thank you guys, so much. Damn this is crazy. Oh- I mean darn." I added chuckling.

Hope y'all enjoyed this shortass chapter

don't forget to vote n comment
-sarah xxx