Port: In the end the beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity. And I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high. Celebrated, as a hero. The moral of this story? A true huntsman must be honorable.

I noticed Ruby balancing a apple on a book on top of a pencil.

Port: A true huntsman must be dependable.

Ruby was scratching behind my wolf felt amazing.

Port: A true huntsman must be strategic... well educated... and wise!

I noticed Weiss was shaking in anger.

Port: So who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Weiss raised her hand immediately as he finished his question.

Weiss: I do sir.

Port: Well, then, let's find out! Step forward, and face your opponent!

Weiss leaves for a bit to change into a more fitting outfit to fight in and grab her weapon. After a bit she came back wearing her combat skirt and had her weapon in hand. She got into a fighting stance once she faced the cage that has a boarbatusk in it.

Yang: Go Weiss!

Blake: (Waving RWBY flag) Fight well!

Y/n: Good luck, Weiss.

Ruby: Yeah represent team RWBY!

Weiss: Ruby, I'm trying to focus.

Ruby: Oh, sorry.

I lean over to Ruby's ear.

Y/n: (Whispering) She'll get nicer.

Port raises his blunderaxe.

Port: Alright. Let the match, begin.

He swings down and cuts off the lock releasing the boarbatusk as it charges at Weiss. She dodges out of the way slashing its side doing nothing to it.

Port: Haha, wasn't expecting that were you?

Ruby: Hang in there Weiss.

She speeds towards the Grimm and it catches her weapon in between its tusks.

Port: Bold new approach. I like it!

Ruby: Come on Weiss, show it who's boss!

This distracts Weiss long enough for the boarbatusk to disarm her and throw her weapon behind itself and knock her back.

Port: Oho, now what will you do without your weapon?

It charges at Weiss again she barely manages to dodge out of the way as it slams into the desk and fall to its side. She makes a break for her weapon and grabs it.

Ruby: Weiss, go for the belly! There's no armor underneath-

Weiss: Stop telling me what to do!

Her outburst towards Ruby obviously made Ruby sad so I started to hug her which didn't help much. The Grimm jumped up and rolled into a ball and started spinning like a certain hedgehog and dashed towards Weiss. She summoned a glyph to block it and it bounced off to its back she took this opportunity to launch herself and impale it through the stomach killing it.

Port: Bravo, bravo. It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntress in training. I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings and stay vigilant. Class dismissed.

Weiss stormed out of the classroom.

Jaune: Sheesh what's her problem?

Ruby starts to chase after her and I start to follow behind but not as fast. When I reach them I could tell the conversation- more like temper tantrum for Weiss was ending.

Weiss: Not a team led by you. I've studied and trained. And quite frankly, I deserve better. Ozpin made a mistake.

I hear her walking away. I walk up to Ruby.

Y/n: That honestly could have gone better.

Ruby: Is she right, did Ozpin make a mistake?

Y/n: No he didn't. Ruby most leaders aren't made great in a day. They learned every strategy, every weakness, and every defense. While some are natural born leaders like how you and Jaune did in initiation, you came up with a plan that killed the nevermore while he did it with the deathstalker. Besides it's only been one day she shouldn't expect you to act like a leader when you're made one. But when made a leader it's a badge you constantly wear so you are the example that people follow you look at when it comes to situations that they face.

Ruby: (Wiping her eyes smiling) Thanks Y/n.

Y/n: No problem Rosebud.

We started walking to our next class.

Ruby: Y/n am I a good leader in the future?

Y/n: Yes you are, you just have to put the work into it.

____________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: Well I think this is all for this chapter.

Ruby: Really but what about the date you had in the first version or Weiss practically apologizing to me at night.

Bacca: The date in the first version was ment for the confession and Weiss, Y/n, is already asleep when she gets there.

Ruby: Oh.

Bacca: Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next one.