Ruby: Now that you're awake we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: Excuse me.

Yang had a bunch of things in her arms.

Yang: Decorating!

Weiss: What!?

Blake: (with suitcase in hand) We still have to unpack. (The contents of said suitcase fell out.) Aaaand clean.

Y/n: Well I don't really have anything to unpack so I'm just going to head to class.

They just flat out ignored me.

*whistling*

Weiss fell since Ruby went up to her face and blew the whistle. I leave the dorm and head over to our first class Professor Port. As I was walking away I heard three people say banzai.

Y/n: To be honest they should have waited to unpack and stuff or get up earlier.

I jog over to were the classroom and walk in the door to see Port setting up diagrams of different Grimm on the board.

Y/n: Is this Prof. Port's class?

He turned towards the door to look at me.

Port: Why yes it is. Please take a seat class will begin in ten minutes.

I went to the front of the class and sat down in first seat of the row.

Nine minute timeskip

I finished jotting down notes about the Grimm he put on the board as the doors to the room swung open to reveal my team and team JNPR.

Ruby: We made it.

Port: Why yes you did now quick take a seat I'm about to begin my lesson.

Jnpr took the seats opposite side as team RWBY sat next to me going from Ruby next to me, as Weiss sat next to her, then Blake, then Yang.

Port: Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!

The joke he made was horrible and I could hear a faint sound of a cricket.

Port: Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses... (gives Yang a wink, which she groans uncomfortably at) Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!

Student: (raises his fist) Ayyyy-yep! (stands like this for a moment as everyone looks at him strangely before sitting down, embarrassed)

Port: That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy...

My interest slowly faded since it was literally just a glory story about himself. I looked over to Ruby to see she is currently drawing on a piece of paper. I decided to balance a pencil on my finger since I finished with my notes.

Port: ...Despite smelling of cabbages, my grandfather was a wise man. 'Peter', he told me...

Ruby started giggling at something I looked over her shoulder to see a ball with limbs and a head with stink lines coming off it called professor poop. I chuckle at it as Yang and Blake tried to not laugh to hard while Weiss just looked annoyed.

Port: Ehem.

We all returned our attention to Port as I let the pencil fall off my finger and into my hand.