i like you.(×)

a/n
hey yall. So basically The story i wrote last two weeks got deleted somehow.
and i didnt remember any of the Story lines. so i made a new one.this one is a bit short because..idrk. And the apocolypse didnt happened here.Enjoy!

Y/n's pov
the hazy Clouds was moving,The brown leafs has fallen. I was walking to my office Like always.
i always wonder where have five been. he hasnt showed up for a week now. Is he sick? anyway.

"What a counsidence."Five pulled my Shoulder.
we were Facing each other.
he Then Gets down from the table he was sitting on.
he grabs his mug and stared at me.

"What do you need five??"I asked him.
"Oh nothing. I just uh. wanna talk to you. you know?? i like havent showed up from last week right??"Five Said while drinking his coffee.
"i know five. but if you need me ill be in my office."I said while leaving him.
He then goes to his office which is beside me.

i drinked my coffee And saw five walking around his desk probably thinking.
He saw me staring. he then sit at his chair.

Break time

"I heard Mr.hargreeves has Denied multiple girls From our office. he said hes interested on another girl."a Worker said to someone.
"Oh really? is it mrs. L/n? his Really close to her."
"They're Childhood bestfriend. remember?"
"yea but he might like her you know?"
Five then texted me to go to his Office.
i walked to his office passing those girls in silent. I opened the door seing five Infront his desk. sitting.

"Five?"i said to him
"y/n."
"do i need to finish up paper works or something?" i asked him.
"No. no paper works."
"then what?"
he then lays on his floor and i joined him.

"remember when my dad didnt agree our friendship? but then soon accept it?"Five said while looking at me.
"ofcourse i did."
"remember the Matching ring i got you?"
"Yea i still have it."
"remember the bet we did but soon after you Got to college you forgot?"
"Yea and why are you asking this question?"
"because..."
"i like you,Y/n. for a very long time."five got closer to me.
he grabs my chin and kissed my lips.
he smiled.
"I dont Denied it either. i love you too."I hugged him.