Childhood Friend (~)

y/n's POV

Today im really bored. its pretty Sunny in toronto either. Im here in starbucks chilling with F/n (friend name).as i was gonna order a drink. F/n told me what she wants. I got to the Barista And Accidently Bumped to A Guy."Shit!!"i said while trying to get up."Y/n?"he said while helping me. Do i know this guy?? "uhh?? Thats my name and who are you?"I said to him. "its me Aidan! remember me?"he said while smiling at me "Oh yeah.Hey!"i said. F/n didnt really Focused on me So I got to a Spot Near the window.
Aidan Is my childhood friend. He Was busy Working in NRDD and i got to a new city. so we never really talk since then."Why are you in toronto??"i said while sipping my drink."Im filming a new Netflix series."he said."Ooh! The umbrella academy?i have watched it and seeing you wayyy older Make me laugh.You used to be such a Goof And then you were so serious there."i said while giggling."Well now you met me Without a screen. Im so happy meetig you again Y/n. It has been years."he said. "Y/NNN!!!!!!!"someone screamed at me and i dont know who it is."F/n? Oh sorry im talking to my Childhood friend right now.Aidan meet F/n!"i said."wait... THE GUY WHO PLAYED NUMBER FIVE!? YOUR FRIEND WITH HIM? HOW DO YOU MEET HIM??"she said."Slow down!hes my Childhood friend. we were elementary Friends and he used to be my neighbour."i said. aidan was Staring at f/n weirdly.
"Okay im jealous. Are you guys like in a relationship or summ?"she said while faking sip her Drink. "n-"my words cut from aidan "Yes. we are"he said. F/n gasped and Spilled her drink accidently. "Woop- im gonna clean this brb"she said while leaving.
"why do you said that??" i ask him.
"Because i liked you And i want her to leave."he said while laughing. "Bruh. Well i accept your feelings And we can go to A park soon"i said while pulling him.

A/n
sadly in the class im the only one who Likes Tua and Aidan. Lmao my life is sadddd.