New kid in the Block. (♡)

btw ill give alot of aidan's picture too.

Mr.Harper and Mrs. harper brings you to the quads really nicely.''kids. Meet Y/n l/n''they said while the quads was done playing Lazer tags.''hello! im Y/n! nice too meet you guys!'' the quads waved at you and brings you to a table. ''hey guys? wanna go to my cafe? its near from here!" you said nicely too them. ''sure!''dawn said. ''great! see you guys later! oh and you'll get free arcade pass!'' you said while getting up to go back. the quads gather and said 'yes!'  

you walked to the quads table and Asked what they want to eat. ''nah.. lets just play the arcade!'' dicky said. ''why not! you can even get free stuff from couple tickets!'' you said. they runs to the arcade area to play some games. all you thought is That Nicky was basically alone. While the others enjoy the game and he was on his phone.
"Hey nicky!" You said While walking towards him. "hm." he said Really coldly. "Do you wanna play a game?"you said. "Dawn. i dont wa- oh its you Y/n." he said while putting his phone down. "Sorry y/n. i didnt know Your there. i thought you were playing with the ot-"he said but you cutted his Words and said "aw come on!lets play! the others are busy playing other games that i dont really like." you said. You immediately Know Nicky was staring at you weirdly. You Takes his hand and brings him to a shooting game. "Hello nicky???" you waved in his face. "Oh dear lord. sorry Y/n" he said softly "Stop apologizing! its completely fine!" while you pats his shoulder.
You continued to play the game and enjoys it. "Great job nicky! you won!" you said while smiling at him."Hey y/n wanna Chill in the Cafe?"he said to you. "Ofcourse!"You answered.
you both goes to a random seat And sits together.
"so are you going to our school?"He said while Drinking his smoothie.
"oh!Yea im going to your school!" You said. "Oh cool."

A/n
this is part one! ill made more Because im so tired rn😂 part two will be More juicier so this is just the opening!