2 peas in a pot (×)

Y/n's POV
I'm  Y/n Hargreeves. Known as Number eight. my abilities are Invisibility. Im a famous Book writer. i had writed 3 books since i was 11.In the academy. My friends are Klaus,Ben,Five,Vanya and Diego. i dont really have a good relation with Luther and Allison. Though Allison is Nice to me. me and five is Like a 2 peas in the pot. we can't be separated at all.
it all changed back When five gones missing.

17 years ago..

i sit beside five and vanya. I was eating While five stabs the table With a knife.
"Number five!" dad Shouted at five.
"I want to time travel."as he said.
Like always dad Doesnt ever let him do that.
He runs away To the door And Goes outside.
"Five wait!!"i shouted while running outside. i glares at dad. why Dont He even stop him? "Number eight!!"dad Screamed at me. i do not care and runs away.
i saw five was no where gone. My heart brokes to a million pieces. I got in and i saw dad Staring at me. As i saw meal time Ends. i was in my room worried. crying. and Sad. i saw Grace comes With a Grilled cheese With a glass of milk with vanya.
"Y/n. its fine. Hes gonna be back soon. dont worry." Grace's said While shes rubbing my head with her Warm hand.
And in the other hand.Vanya hugs me.

flashback OFF

reginald's Funeral.

y/n's POV

as i got to a taxi. i rushed to the funeral. i didnt get to see five. Or even the others because im rushing Late for my work.
"Y/n you forgot your purs-"someone's familliar said that while i left.
soon_
"Shit. my purse."i said while Im getting to Another taxi and payed with a money i got in my pocket.
i saw pogo Talking to five. As soon as i know. 'Isnt that five?'
"Y/n."Five said while Hes there standing with a picture of Your magazine with Him

Flashback on

"Number five. number eight. Smile for the picture."dad said while Hes standing beside Grace.
i smiled While Five was piggybacking me For the picture.
grace smiled and we smiled back.

flashback Off

"FIVE!! your back!?" i screamed while Hugging him tightly.
"You still got this picture huh? i thought you hate it if i piggy back you"
five said. "You silly ass."i said while bursting out of laughter.
i can see vanya And klaus Standing there seeing how exicited i was. my mood changed Fast. from depressed to happy.
"i see you both."klaus said while we all laugh. "This is may be the first time seeing vanya laughing!"i said while hugging vanya.
"atleast hes back with us now :)"vanya said

A/n

yo! basically this was stuck in my head and i wanna made it here lmao. idk will i do a part 2?? mybe