melbourne.(~)

a/n
this book is inspired from a book named "unforgettable." So if some parts are the same.is gladly inspired.

"Y/n. pack up early before we go to LA."
mom Said from downstairs.
I'm y/n
Why am i going to LA?
its just a normal holiday. No much more.
Im excited to go to LA cause all of my friends is there.
yeah i do own friends here in Melbourne.
But they doesn't own much histories like my other friends.
I live in LA till i was 13. And My friends missed 3 years of my birthday party.
All i was excited because of Aidan.
Whos Aidan again??
Aidan Gallagher. He's now a famous actor,And a famous singer. While I'm here Just being an Daily aesthetic Vlogger in youtube.
Aidan and i met when were 11.  back when Nicky Ricky dicky and dawn was still season 1. i was just an extra but Aidan talked to me and became friends.
3 years in Melbourne was nice but not as nice as LA.
i finished packing and jump on my bed. the flight is tomorrow and Aidan face timed me.

"y/n!"
"Hey aidan!"
"i heard your going to LA?"
"next month:/"
"aww i thought it was this month!"
"Haha no worries. i  still can meet you! either way im staying in LA for a month!"
"Great!cant wait too meet you!"
"cant wait to meet you to aidan."
Aidan☁ has ended the facetime.

later on.
LA. Im back. Dad contacted his company so they can send us a car. as soon the car stops by we got in and drives to my house.
the house was dusty but clean.
The rooms are clean since dad's worker cleaned it.
aidan was my neighbour. we lived 4 house away. my mom and dad agreed to me that i can meet aidan in any possible way.

I always have a strong feeling for him. But he never knows.
The gallagher's Household.i ring the bell as an Woman with blonde hair opened. it was aidan's mom. she hugged me And brought me inside.
"Y/n! Your back!"Aidans mom hugged me. i laughed and smiled at her. she was still like The old days. The smile wasnt gone.

"You can sit there. Aidan isnt home or you can just go to his room."Aidan's dad told me. i nodded and sits on aidan's bed.

they probably went to my house.
to meet my parents.
i checked my phone and walks around his room.
Nothing changed.
But aidan has a wall of photos. the wall all have Words.
as i saw a picture of me and aidan using a face mask when were 12.
the caption was "miss you."
i giggled and looks at more photos.
As i saw Another photo of us. i could tell aidan miss me as i do too.

I continued to sit in aidans room as a black car droved.
Aidan got inside the house. i could tell that.
He opened the door seeing me sitting in his bed. He jumped to the bed and hugged me from my back.
"Y/NNNN" aidan voice cracked. I laughed and hugs him. The smell of his cologne got me. I miss him alot i can tell so.

"Aidan!" i giggled.
"you told me it was next month!"
"Early flight??"
"liar liar pants on firee" aidan rolled his eyes but he still hugged me.
"Aidan who is she?"i asked aidan.
A tall blonde girl standing by aidan's Car.
"my girlfriend."Aidan said.
"o-oh.."
"nah fam im just kidding. shes our neighbour.she liked me but i dont. i only loved my childhood bestfriend and always will"
"Trinity?"
"no dumb ass its you. I love you y/n.More than a friend."Aidan stared.
he kissed my lips as he hugged me.
"i love you too aidan."

Aidan giggled and give me a T-shirt.
"whats for?"
"So If you go home to australia,You can just Hug this shirt or wear it if you miss me."Aidan smiled.

Me and aidan then walked to my house.
As i saw two of our parents talking.
"Right y/n."Mom walked to me.
"we decided to Stay at LA"
"For a month??"
"No more than a month.."
"how many months??"
"Forever."
"wait so y/n is not moving back??"aidan said.
"Yes aidan. my shift in Melbourne finished. And now were staying in la again."Dad finished.
aidan hugged me And smiled.
as we enjoy the rest of the talks.